E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > PROcede's Here!.... Well almost?

06-20-2007, 03:50 PM   #1
JayClay32
Hook'em Horns
Rep
Drives: Titanium Silver

PROcede's Here!.... Well almost?

So I’ve been tracking my PROcede since Monday counting the days till it was delivered. I woke up this morning and checked the progress before I headed into work, and to my delight I found that it was out for delivery One day early. When I got to work I told the mailroom that I was expecting a package and to give me a call when it got in and I’d go pick it up. Well at about 10am our mail guy came by with the UPS packages and said that he didn’t have one for me. WHAT!? So I go back online and the UPS tracking page still said "Out for Delivery". "So maybe it was on a different truck" I thought to myself and continued to wait. At about 11am I checked again and the info said "DELIVED"! I thought "Great let me call the mailroom." When I called they checked and said “Sorry no package" and offered to call UPS for me and find out what was going on. After 5 minutes I get a call back from the mailroom. They told me the UPS delivered it to the wrong address! They told me that I would have to call UPS to get them to pick it up from the wrong place and bring it to me. So I sit here waiting for UPS to get me my PROcede.

The reason this really pisses me off is b/c early this year I sold a set of Rinspeeds off my old Range Rover Sport. Not only did FedEx misplace them but they lost one rims and caused server damage to the other three. This is not my year for shipping and receiving.:mad:
2007 E90 335i|BLACK LEATHER|6MT|PREMIUM PKG|SPORT PKG|ACTIVE STEER|COMFORT ACCESS|NAV|BBS RG-R 19x9F 19x10.5R|KW V2 COILOVERS|H&R SWAY BARS|IPOD INTERGRATION|Hüper Optik Tint 60% WINDSHIELD 40% ALL AROUND|
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2007, 03:56 PM   #2
continentalg5
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

Wow that sucks! I remember two years ago I bought a pair of earrings for my wife for Valentine's Day. As I'm waiting in my office tracking the package every few minutes I noticed it said Delivered. I found it strange and I asked the secretaries about it and they hadn't recieved anything.

I later called Fed Ex and it turns out that they delivered it to a Burger King in front of my office!!! It's been two years and I haven't seen those earrings yet! Honestly, good luck and I hope you get your Procede!
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2007, 04:07 PM   #3
Spool
Vietnam
Rep
Drives: A few

Your Procede is gone...

Ur not gonna get it...

MKIV 6spd 1000hp Club
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2007, 06:32 PM   #4
Sal@AUTOcouture
Rep
Drives: E93 M3, E36 M3

The guy that works near your building that has a 335i too saw VISHNU on the box and had the driver give him the package
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2007, 07:18 PM   #5
JayClay32
Hook'em Horns
Rep
Drives: Titanium Silver

GOT IT! Putting this mother on Saturday Morning!
2007 E90 335i|BLACK LEATHER|6MT|PREMIUM PKG|SPORT PKG|ACTIVE STEER|COMFORT ACCESS|NAV|BBS RG-R 19x9F 19x10.5R|KW V2 COILOVERS|H&R SWAY BARS|IPOD INTERGRATION|Hüper Optik Tint 60% WINDSHIELD 40% ALL AROUND|
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2007, 08:11 PM   #6
Buschy
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

glad you got it, I hate ups and fedex, DHL is much better.