E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Possible Supporting Vendor Prices

06-19-2007, 03:54 PM   #1
nick@cunninghamBMW
Rep
Drives: I work with lots of BMWs

Possible Supporting Vendor Prices

My dealership is thinking about becoming a supporting vendor because BMW of NA is going to be releasing Factory Performance Parts. Can someone please direct me as to where I can find prices on how much it will cost every month or 6 months? thanks
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2007, 03:56 PM   #2
longtran
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
please pm jason for more details.
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2007, 04:03 PM   #3
radgator1
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: e90 335i

Garage List
2007 e90 335i  [0.00]
2007 e90 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick@cunninghamBMW View Post
My dealership is thinking about becoming a supporting vendor because BMW of NA is going to be releasing Factory Performance Parts. Can someone please direct me as to where I can find prices on how much it will cost every month or 6 months? thanks
Welcome

Can you comment on whether you have received any info on possible ECU performance software for 335i?
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2007, 05:38 PM   #4
longtran
Lieutenant General
Rep

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
any chance of getting the e92 mtech kit?
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2007, 07:23 PM   #5
nick@cunninghamBMW
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by longtran View Post
please pm jason for more details.
whats his SN? i cant seem to find it

Quote:
Can you comment on whether you have received any info on possible ECU performance software for 335i?
Not yet, but when i do you'll know

Quote:
any chance of getting the e92 mtech kit?
I've only seen 1 e92 with it, and it looks good. I think you have to order it when you purchese the car. However, i dont see why parts cant order it and have it painted and installed.
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2007, 08:03 PM   #6
longtran
Lieutenant General
Rep

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
whats his SN? i cant seem to find it

I've only seen 1 e92 with it, and it looks good. I think you have to order it when you purchese the car. However, i dont see why parts cant order it and have it painted and installed.
his sn is jason

you can order it with the car????

where can i get the bmw patch in your avator???
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2007, 08:48 PM   #7
nick@cunninghamBMW
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by longtran View Post
his sn is jason

you can order it with the car????

where can i get the bmw patch in your avator???
cool, ill message him.

I honestly dont know how you get the Mtech bumpers, i just saw it on a car that was in detail.

The patch is for master techs only, you have to achieve master tech status through BMW training. As you can see, i am a master tech.
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2007, 09:06 PM   #8
LACA335i
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i coupe Black AUTO

Garage List
2007 335I SEDAN  [0.00]
SO wat wrong with my high fuel pump.. i need to replace on my car.. it give me kinda jerking around when i shift. 1st it can be PCV messed up or or my HFP issue.. need to replace.. damn my dealership does not want to fix it.. blah.. by the way.. u can order it thru the catatgo.
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2007, 09:51 PM   #9
nick@cunninghamBMW
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by LACA335i View Post
SO wat wrong with my high fuel pump.. i need to replace on my car.. it give me kinda jerking around when i shift. 1st it can be PCV messed up or or my HFP issue.. need to replace.. damn my dealership does not want to fix it.. blah.. by the way.. u can order it thru the catatgo.
I'm having a hard time reading your post. There is an issue with the high pressure pumps, but they must be diagnosed through the dealer. Upon proper diag they will put in an order for a high pressure pump. As we all know, they are on backorder. So the waiting game begins...I doubt your dealer "dosn't want to fix it", it sounds like they cannot dublicate a problem you are experiancing. You may or may not be experiancing an issue that is fuel pump related. Until the dealer can verify your concern, they cannot replace a part.
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2007, 10:09 PM   #10
LACA335i
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i coupe Black AUTO

Garage List
2007 335I SEDAN  [0.00]
Quote:
I'm having a hard time reading your post. There is an issue with the high pressure pumps, but they must be diagnosed through the dealer. Upon proper diag they will put in an order for a high pressure pump. As we all know, they are on backorder. So the waiting game begins...I doubt your dealer "dosn't want to fix it", it sounds like they cannot dublicate a problem you are experiancing. You may or may not be experiancing an issue that is fuel pump related. Until the dealer can verify your concern, they cannot replace a part.
dude Dealership and i fighting for the fuel pump issue.. Of course they cant dublicate the problem, they cant replace it.. DUde one time i came in the Service dept. i told one of the SA about my issue. i drove about 90 mph to passing someone car on the hwy the tech does not want to go up. They said sorry we can only do 65 mph.. no more than 65 mph we cant do it.. Oh wow, come on.. i have see saleman allow potential driver hit 90 n above. ... I guess u guys use that excuse to get out of the problem.. I forgot to mention about my plastic rail on bottom of the driver side is broken 3 TIME already. This is 4th time coming down to service dept to replace brand new one.. I swear Lemon law will take affect pretty soon. I do aware the lemon law rul.. dude im not happy at all.. quality is not good anymore.. . But i do liek the preformance of it.. OMG BMW is slipping down on quality work.. Where do u guys have the factory at?? CHINA ?? =) jk.. I do apploized for the my grammar..
Appreciate 0