E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Non-Automotive Classifieds > FS: Motorola Bluetooth Hands-Free Speaker T305 Car Kit

06-12-2007, 12:41 AM   #1
skim7x
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i, C63 AMG

Garage List
2007 335i  [10.00]
FS: Motorola Bluetooth Hands-Free Speaker T305 Car Kit

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Brand new, UNOPENED Motorola Portable Bluetooth Hands-Free Speaker T305 Car Kit.

Includes mini-USB car charger and visor clip.

Asking $50 total (includes shipping)

More information from the motorola website:
http://www.store.motorola.com/mot/en...tProductDetail
"The Motorola Portable Bluetooth® Car Kit T305 has intuitive and easy to use features that let you keep your hands on the wheel and eyes on the road. A loud speaker and sophisticated noise reduction technology provide the volume and clarity needed to converse in the vehicle. New and improved -- The T305 has many enhancements over its previous models. A new sleek and stylish design. Louder audio with the latest echo and noise reduction technology. Easier to use controls with dedicated buttons for power on/off, volume up/down and calling. No installation required -- Just clip and go. Quickly secure to your car's sun visor. Easy to remove and use in another vehicle. Robust audio experience -- Designed for optimal use in the vehicle. Echo and noise reduction technology minimize background noise and an efficient 1-watt speaker delivers clear audio. Full duplex capabilities allow you to talk over each other and still hear each other -- in much the same way face-to-face conversations work. Simplify discussions -- Effortless controls keep you in the driver's seat. Press a button for power, another for calls, and 2 more for volume. Maximize conversations -- Up to 14 hours talk or 200 hours standby time from a single charge. All the power needed for extended discussions. Latest Bluetooth® technology -- Bluetooth® 2.0 offers better call quality, less interference and faster connections than previous standards. What you Get

* Bluetooth® Car Kit T305
* Car Charger
* User manual"

Attached Images

COBB ProTuned | AMS | CP-e | BMS | Quaife
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2007, 03:16 PM   #2
Ascension
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i & 2010 535i

Garage List
2010 BMW 535i  [0.00]
2006 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by skim7x View Post
Brand new, UNOPENED Motorola Portable Bluetooth Hands-Free Speaker T305 Car Kit.

Includes mini-USB car charger and visor clip.

Asking $50 total (includes shipping)

More information from the motorola website:
http://www.store.motorola.com/mot/en...tProductDetail
"The Motorola Portable Bluetooth® Car Kit T305 has intuitive and easy to use features that let you keep your hands on the wheel and eyes on the road. A loud speaker and sophisticated noise reduction technology provide the volume and clarity needed to converse in the vehicle. New and improved -- The T305 has many enhancements over its previous models. A new sleek and stylish design. Louder audio with the latest echo and noise reduction technology. Easier to use controls with dedicated buttons for power on/off, volume up/down and calling. No installation required -- Just clip and go. Quickly secure to your car's sun visor. Easy to remove and use in another vehicle. Robust audio experience -- Designed for optimal use in the vehicle. Echo and noise reduction technology minimize background noise and an efficient 1-watt speaker delivers clear audio. Full duplex capabilities allow you to talk over each other and still hear each other -- in much the same way face-to-face conversations work. Simplify discussions -- Effortless controls keep you in the driver's seat. Press a button for power, another for calls, and 2 more for volume. Maximize conversations -- Up to 14 hours talk or 200 hours standby time from a single charge. All the power needed for extended discussions. Latest Bluetooth® technology -- Bluetooth® 2.0 offers better call quality, less interference and faster connections than previous standards. What you Get

* Bluetooth® Car Kit T305
* Car Charger
* User manual"

Is the Bluetooth Car Kit still for sale?

2006 330i Jet Black w/ Beige Leather/Sport/Prem/Step/Shades/Xenon/Logic 7
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2007, 09:31 PM   #3
skim7x
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i, C63 AMG

Garage List
2007 335i  [10.00]
yep! still for sale.

PM sent!