Tirerack
Use the following links to go directly to useful tirerack winter items: Tirerack Winter Tires. Gary's Winter Tire FAQ.
Using the links directly supports E90Post with tirerack sales commision!

E90Post

The Tire Rack

PLEASE HELP SUPPORT E90POST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wheels and Tires Forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack > CSL Reps HELP

Wheels and Tires forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Please help to directly support e90post by doing your tirerack shopping from the above link. For every sale made through the link, e90post gets sponsor support to keep the site alive. Disclaimer

03-15-2012, 02:58 PM   #1
Tak1986
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW

CSL Reps HELP

Hi,

I had a E91 335i in Red, I am thinking of putting a set of Gun-Metal Grey or Black CSL Reps wheels on the car. There are so many options in the market as in Brands, size, offset ...etc.

I am thinking of getting the 18s, as the 19s tyres are so expensive over here in the UK.

I have seen the Avant Grade, VMR and ALUFELGEN ones, what are the main difference between those? I know the VMR is from taiwan (iirc)

Also, any shops will supply those wheels in the UK?

Cheers
Sam
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2012, 03:03 PM   #2
ModBargains III
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i, 135i, E46 M3, 540i

I don't know of any shops in the UK unfortunately, so a set will have to be shipped to you from the states.

All of those companies are great, you really can't go wrong. I'd pick whichever wheel you think looks the best, or which company you feel most comfortable with, and go there
      03-15-2012, 04:40 PM   #3
s.lin
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i

To tell you the truth almost all wheels come from either Taiwan or China and if your buying three piece wheels, the barrels and pies that are used to cut the designs in cnc machines come from there too.
Appreciate 0