ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   ZPOST > BMW Z4 Roadster and Coupe > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

03-07-2012, 02:45 PM   #1
cts198505
cts198505
United_States
Rep
Drives: 03 Z4 3.0i

upstate south carolina meet?

Hello all! I live in clemson sc and was just curious if there is a meet any where around this area or if anyone would be interested in helping me organize some kind of event. There are some beautiful routes around here that I think would be great to get some great looking z's together and head towards the mountains. Just let me know if anyone is interested in helping get this going or already knows of something around this area. Thanks allot guys!
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2012, 12:31 PM   #2
Neegra
Private
Rep
Drives: TiAg/Imola MC

Hello fellow tiger! I used to live in Central, and then sadly I graduated and had to move on with life. I would have easily hung out around there a few more years though haha. I agree with the routes! I used to go up to Caesar's Head (133 to 11 to 278(?)) with some frequency on Sundays just to go tear it up and down the mountain in my IS300. I have taken the M Coupe up there for a few games, and have made it a point to take it up 278. It is a blast!

I'd be interested in a group meet+ride type deal
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2012, 09:45 PM   #3
cts198505
cts198505
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neegra View Post
Hello fellow tiger! I used to live in Central, and then sadly I graduated and had to move on with life. I would have easily hung out around there a few more years though haha. I agree with the routes! I used to go up to Caesar's Head (133 to 11 to 278(?)) with some frequency on Sundays just to go tear it up and down the mountain in my IS300. I have taken the M Coupe up there for a few games, and have made it a point to take it up 278. It is a blast!

I'd be interested in a group meet+ride type deal
Thanks for the reply! I love heading up to cashiers and highlands via hwy 107 and you can't beat 178! How far are you from clemson now if you don't mind me asking? I would really love to get together and meet some forum members and just take a ride up the mountain. I think it would be a blast even if it's just a few of us that can make it. Let me know if you think we can get something going! Thanks, Steven.
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2012, 07:10 AM   #4
Neegra
Private
Rep
Drives: TiAg/Imola MC

dang I am bad about checking this forum! Subscribed to thread.

Ah 178...I knew something looked funny (hence the question mark )!

I am only about 2 hours away...in Augusta, Ga.

My weekends in May don't look good, except for maybe the last one. I''ll have to see. I am sure I'll be up there for a game or two this season, but that is a while from now haha. June/July should work, although maybe a little warm...that way it would give a little extra time to gather a few people. Or we can wait until fall and catch some of the color changes (AND break in the hoodies haha). Whatever's clever. Keep me posted on any ideas and we'll bounce them around
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2012, 07:19 AM   #5
cts198505
cts198505
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neegra View Post
dang I am bad about checking this forum! Subscribed to thread.

Ah 178...I knew something looked funny (hence the question mark )!

I am only about 2 hours away...in Augusta, Ga.

My weekends in May don't look good, except for maybe the last one. I''ll have to see. I am sure I'll be up there for a game or two this season, but that is a while from now haha. June/July should work, although maybe a little warm...that way it would give a little extra time to gather a few people. Or we can wait until fall and catch some of the color changes (AND break in the hoodies haha). Whatever's clever. Keep me posted on any ideas and we'll bounce them around
Whatever works for you I'm all in! It would be great if we can get some more members interested in coming along and seeing some beautiful scenery. So I guess just let me know when you get a date that works for you and we will go from there! I can't wait
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2013, 03:56 PM   #6
Hedward
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW M Roadster

I'm in. Look forward to it.
Appreciate 0