E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Technical Forum > Coding from an Indy in the West Mids area

03-07-2012, 02:18 PM   #1
Billyray911
Brigadier General
Venezuela
Rep
Drives: Blah

Thumbs up Coding from an Indy in the West Mids area

A while ago,I toyed over taking my car into an Indy for basic servicing but did nothing about it.I found one close to me-Stourbridge Automotive ltd and kept their details just in case.
http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct...jG1fmoP3UlnFxw

Last month,I was due an oil service and my local dealership-Rybrook Worcester quoted me £250 for a basic change of oil and filter.They wouldn't price match and wouldnt entertain me supplying my own oil (LL04) to bring the costs down.
I popped down to the Indy and was quoted £130 for oem products and a service with an hour or so turnaround.I could also watch my car being serviced,which is something that I think is quite important sometimes!
Anyway,I got talking to the owners of the company-Neil and Rob and they also do Autologic coding.
With the rise in alarm jamming,I wanted an audible arm / disarm feature activated.
I took my car into them today,they plugged my car into their handheld Autologic programmer and a few minutes later,had the audible arm/disarm installed.
If you're after a decent Indy or just a quick visit for some coding,its nice to have one local.
I've said that I will give them a mention,so if you do contact them,mention this site!Top blokes
Appreciate 0