ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   ZPOST > BMW Z4 Technical Talk > Track / Autocross / Dragstrip / Driving Techniques
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

02-26-2012, 11:58 PM   #1
runnerx
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 06 M roadster; 06 330i 6spd

NCRC 3/3 thunderhill registration transfer $100

this is for point-by group, this group is currently full right now. I have to let my spot go because I found out my S54 is affected by both cam bolt and exhaust hub issue. If you are interested in attending this event, I can sell my spot to you for $100, please PM me.

2006 BMW 330i 6spd manual - gone
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/--bIgrh8ES_s/TxSUCvOmDUI/AAAAAAAAPh0/OOjwrRZtta0/s912/z4mcomparo.jpg
Appreciate 0
      02-27-2012, 12:11 AM   #2
Finnegan
Dog Listener
United_States
Rep
Drives: Z4M/. Z3M, E36/46 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by runnerx View Post
this is for point-by group, this group is currently full right now. I have to let my spot go because I found out my S54 is affected by both cam bolt and exhaust hub issue. If you are interested in attending this event, I can sell my spot to you for $100, please PM me.
Man, that sucks! I hope you can find someone to transfer this too, and, I hope you get those two issues sorted soon. Please take your findings/experience on to existing threads, or, start a new one the combined issue.
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2012, 12:11 PM   #3
runnerx
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 06 M roadster; 06 330i 6spd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finnegan View Post
Man, that sucks! I hope you can find someone to transfer this too, and, I hope you get those two issues sorted soon. Please take your findings/experience on to existing threads, or, start a new one the combined issue.
Thanks Finnegan.

Valve adjust. and VANOS work are done. Going to put engine on support bar, remove subframe, remove steering rack, remove oil pump, and pull the oil pan to get the broken hub tab out. I think I may still able to show up and drive on 3/3 crossing my fingers. It is going to be fun.

2006 BMW 330i 6spd manual - gone
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/--bIgrh8ES_s/TxSUCvOmDUI/AAAAAAAAPh0/OOjwrRZtta0/s912/z4mcomparo.jpg
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2012, 12:51 PM   #4
Finnegan
Dog Listener
United_States
Rep
Drives: Z4M/. Z3M, E36/46 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by runnerx View Post
Thanks Finnegan.

Valve adjust. and VANOS work are done. Going to put engine on support bar, remove subframe, remove steering rack, remove oil pump, and pull the oil pan to get the broken hub tab out. I think I may still able to show up and drive on 3/3 crossing my fingers. It is going to be fun.
Holy ****! That's a lot to get done. My best wishes to you, and you have my and for being able to tackle those kinds of tasks!

Fingers crossed and hope to see you there!
Appreciate 0