E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > E90 330i 2006 EU model.. issues

02-18-2012, 08:45 AM   #1
Sale666
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW 330i E90

E90 330i 2006 EU model.. issues

Hey people Im new to the forums so would like to say Im glad to join and I have 2 questions to start off with!

First I own an 330i e90 Eu model and I'm having problems with airbag light on I believe I have located the problem and its the passengers seat! The light is constantly on as airbag fault however in some cases if the passenger moves or pressures a part of seat the light goes off! seems like some wires are loose! I did some research and its the seats mat! I have found some emulators on ebay however I'm not sure if they would work has somebody got a quick solution how I could fix this or the same problem?

Also I have this issue well not really an issue, when I unlock the car interior lights go on all good but I want them to stay off until I open the door usually with other cars there's the switch and you set it how you want it!
There's no switch in my car its automatic!
Reason I want to do that its at night the door knob lights come on and look very nice however when the interior lights go on they are not so visible so id like to have only door knobs on and eventually mod it to have angel eyes on as LED are now in place of the yellow stock ones!

Thanks for your help!
Appreciate 0