E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest > Spark Plug Replacement Help

01-09-2012, 05:21 PM   #1
jrusl12
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 E92 335i JB/CR

Spark Plug Replacement Help

I know this has been posted before, but figured I'd check one last time to see if anybody has the spark plug socket and a torque wrench that can help me replace my spark plugs? I already ordered the plugs from autohausaz, just need to buy/borrow the tools to get them installed or fork out the cash and have a shop do it. Would much prefer to borrow or have somebody help.

I had my AR DP's installed last week and just installed my BMS DCI last night so now I'm suddenly impatient because I have a Cobb AP in hand ready for a Stage 2 flash, but I'm sitting at 45k miles on original spark plugs and figured I should get them swapped out first.
Appreciate 0
      01-09-2012, 06:16 PM   #2
daheechang
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: E30 m3

i have a torque wrench but didnt need the tool for my n52. you cold drive up to shoreline to borrow it, but with gas these days it might be worth just buying one at a walmart for $30
Appreciate 0