E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts > FS: Okada Plasma Direct BMW N54 Ignition Coils

12-18-2011, 04:17 PM   #1
starmo
Banned
Rep
Drives: E82 135i

FS: Okada Plasma Direct BMW N54 Ignition Coils

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Posting another item off of friend's car, let me know if anyone is interested:

============

Selling my Okada Plasma Ignition coils. Got them in June this year as a potential attempt in resolving a hairy misfire issue on the car, here is a review I posted:

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=543138

I won't be needing these anymore and am going back to stock on many items on the car.

These are the last coils any N54 (1,3,5 series) will ever need, highly modified/boosted especially. Having these high powered coils on the car, according to many reviews online, will make additional power on the car (where stock coils don't provide enough spark) and will provide for a significantly more efficient burn, thus more power.

I never got a chance to dyno the before/after but my car, with these coils installed, established the current N54 world pump gas dyno record at 471whp, no meth no race gas, Cobb off the shelf tune, so they do work well!

This item was purchased from Vivid Racing:
http://www.vividracing.com/catalog/o...i-p-64505.html

If you're in for high HP tuning with upgraded turbos such as TD or RB or AWD or one of the big single HPF or Vishnu N54 kits there's no better time to get a great deal on these..

By the time I got it up here in Canada I was out $1350 total (shipping/tax/duty)

Willing to let go for $900 firm (+shipping). That is $450 off what I paid just couple months ago and $300 off the listed price.

===============

Appreciate 0