E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > Transportation Question

10-24-2005, 06:26 PM   #1
Accounting4Speed
Kind of a Big Deal
United_States
Rep
Drives: 330i

Transportation Question

So, my car is finally at VPC at Port Hueneme. It got there last Sunday and according to OC, it's still there...hmmm. I was wondering if anyone has a good guess how long before it'd reach my dealer? I'm in Portland, OR. Also, how long have people been waiting for their cars once they get to the dealer? Thanks for your help folks.
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2005, 06:29 PM   #2
northerncalguy
Throw your hands in the air, if you's a true playa.
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 325i, 2014 435i

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Accounting4Speed
So, my car is finally at VPC at Port Hueneme. It got there last Sunday and according to OC, it's still there...hmmm. I was wondering if anyone has a good guess how long before it'd reach my dealer? I'm in Portland, OR. Also, how long have people been waiting for their cars once they get to the dealer? Thanks for your help folks.
My guess is that is on the way to your dealership. I took me about 5 days from VPC at Port Hueneme to arrive in Santa Clara, CA. Oregon, should just a bit longer. Hang in there -- call your dealer, he/she has the best source of info since he's the guy handling your car. My CA had the details of the trucking company too.