Tirerack
Use the following links to go directly to useful tirerack winter items: Tirerack Winter Tires. Gary's Winter Tire FAQ.
Using the links directly supports E90Post with tirerack sales commision!

E90Post

The Tire Rack

PLEASE HELP SUPPORT E90POST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wheels and Tires Forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack > E92 - Wheel Choice, Need Advice!

Wheels and Tires forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Please help to directly support e90post by doing your tirerack shopping from the above link. For every sale made through the link, e90post gets sponsor support to keep the site alive. Disclaimer

05-13-2007, 04:35 AM   #1
n0s
Private
Rep
Drives: G80 M3 C xDrive Aventurine

E92 - Wheel Choice, Need Advice!

Ok heres the deal the photo below is exactly what my car looks like and as you can see i have gone for a dark theme (Tints + High Gloss Shadowline). I photoshopped some Schnitzer wheels on just for fun.

Now what i would like is some advice on wheels that would suit this car, like i said i have gone with a dark theme so nothing bright and shiny id prefer maybe black, titanium, grey or gun metal finishes.

I found these and like them alot, anyone know who they are by?

Any ideas would be great the more the merrier!

Thanks in Advance
n0s

Last edited by n0s; 05-13-2007 at 08:13 AM..
Appreciate 0
      05-13-2007, 01:43 PM   #2
money99
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 328i

yes those are iforged hypergunmetal finish.........hey is there any way you can help me with a photoshop request i am in the same position as you and would like to see the wheels that i chose on the car if you can help me out pm me and ill send you the pic thanks
Appreciate 0
      05-13-2007, 04:28 PM   #3
Tropicool
Major
Rep
Drives: F80 SO M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by money99 View Post
yes those are iforged hypergunmetal finish.........hey is there any way you can help me with a photoshop request i am in the same position as you and would like to see the wheels that i chose on the car if you can help me out pm me and ill send you the pic thanks
your wrong bud.

those are vorsteiner wheels with a step lip. 20's.

http://www.vorsteiner.com/wheels.html
Appreciate 0
      05-13-2007, 07:08 PM   #4
money99
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 328i

your right sorry my mistake
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2007, 02:31 AM   #5
Don Nguyen
Banned
Rep
Drives: '99 M3 Vert, '95 M3 Coupe, 964

I am not a fan of the new AC Schnitzer wheels. What a shame that they have gone the way that they have

I actually have a set of Type IIs on my own car, but will never even think of getting the newer Type IV or Vs that I think they make now.

I can get you the Vorsteiner wheels if you are interested.
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2007, 01:39 AM   #6
n0s
Private
Rep
Drives: G80 M3 C xDrive Aventurine

Id love to get hold of them but there does not seem to be a vorstiener dealer in my country! (Turkey) Im trying to find a european wheel maker that does the same color and style of wheel that will match my space grey e92. USA gets such nice whels, its very unfair
Appreciate 0