E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > Belt Hand-Over in combination with Comfort Access

05-01-2007, 11:52 PM   #1
covac8
United_States
Rep
Drives: '07 335i Coupe

Belt Hand-Over in combination with Comfort Access

I have a 335i MT w/ Sprt, Prem, NAV, Sirius, Cmfrt Accss. When I have the key fob in my pocket, sit down, close the door, and push START w/ foot on clutch the Belt Hand-Over starts to expand out to hand me the seatbelt, but stops after moving 1/2 inch or so and it retracts.

But when I do the same exact steps as above except pushing the clutch the Belt Hand-Over does extend out and do its job. I went to the dealer and a technician who was especially trained in Comfort Access was confused also but said he'd look into it and get back to me. Does anyone else have this problem? Am I doing something wrong?

(FYI - "Belt Hand-Over" is the term used for the seatbelt assistant arm that pulls the seatbelt closer to the driver and front passenger making it easier to buckle-up prior to driving)

Last edited by covac8; 05-03-2007 at 02:16 AM.. Reason: adding a keyword
Appreciate 0