E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N57 / M57 Turbo Diesel Discussions - 335d > 335d Remaped and questions

09-29-2011, 08:15 PM   #1
picoto
Rep
Drives: 335d

335d Remaped and questions

Hello to you all,

I need to ask to anyone of you who have remapped your 335d to let me know if this is recomended or not, DPF fault code removal, etc.

I will really appreciate any PM to send to me in order to talk about more in detail.

I would like also to ask you for a sintom that anoys me a lot about the transmission. I have 19`inches tyres and i have found that sometimes when I am uphill or downhill mostly in sport mode If accelerate slowly (1/4 throtle) an let the car shifts from 2nd gear to 3rd i can feel a little bump like the car change the gear more hard. . This symthom does not happend if I accelerate at for example half of throtle and is always from 2gear to 3rd. I have tried other 335s and with a standard 17 inches alloys did not happen but with another 19 inche wheels yes. I donīt know if I explained correctly but i will really apreciate any comments on this.

thanks
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2011, 03:50 PM   #2
EYE4SPEED
Ex-Diesel Driver
United_States
Rep
Drives: Audi SQ5

Are you in Spain and don't need the DPF?
      10-01-2011, 03:23 PM   #3
picoto
Rep
Drives: 335d

I have noticed that the car doesnīt not show the DPF counter miles on the check control Panel and I donīt know if it has been removed or just deleted via software when it was remapped in order to not throw any codes or information.

Thanks
Appreciate 0