BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board

08-20-2011, 12:33 PM   #1
nightkhan
Private Woodman
United_States
Rep
Drives: 328i, JB, Space Rocket

Reddit user last poop in July...preparing for epic discharge!!

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comment...nth_of_august/

this guy must be going through some serious torture with all this!! get in your daily fiber intake fellas!

Quote:
My last bowel movement was July 29th, for the last 10 days I have limited myself to one bowl of cereal a day, b/c the bloating is just too painful. I have gained 11 pounds during this entire ordeal. I've tried everything from coffee enemas to stretching. Nothing has worked. My doctor now has me on 4 different medications and I am about to do 2 different types of Enemas. He swears I shall see something pass today.
For the first time in a long while I do actually feel something going on in my lower stomach. My doctor warned, with extreme constipation of this sort, I may actually rip my anus from the impacted poop. This has forced me to take muscle relaxers and actually have to apply Vaseline to my anus twice a day.
I will keep you updated, and for you Reddit, if I release this beast, I promise to take pictures. That is if you want me to. My doctor guesses this will weigh close to 6 pounds! So buckle up and pray for my butthole.
This is the first time this has happened to me. I've gone 7 days before, but nothing like this. around day 18-20 I had to lay in bed and not move b/c the feces was causing cramps. I've had night sweats for the last week. It's gone to far, today I dont care if I rip my anus, I'm going to go to the damn bathroom!
Edit: Off to take enema numero uno, I'll be back in 10 minutes!
Here is a picture of my setup in case I pass out - advice from my doctor**
View post on imgur.com

Off to take enema number 2, I'll be back to 15 mins. I'll also take stomach bloat pic as requested
This prob does look like much, but I'm 6'3 and weigh 175, and have to lean forward to see my toes **
View post on imgur.com

Edit: guys my girlfriend has been reading your comments and thinks we need to go to another doctor, I'm kinda concerned reading your comments regarding anal tearing and his lack of attention to it. Going to go to a 24 hour clinic, I'll report back when I get home. It's cramping again and I can barely stand up. Thanks for your support. Meanwhile you have my girlfriend rather worried about our doctor of 3 years - here is her trying to show me how to poop without straining -
View post on imgur.com

Edit: Here's attempt number 1 for trying to get it out after the enema. Warning that this is graphic:
View post on imgur.com

Edit: Final update for a while guys. I'm posting this from the hospital. There are doctors and nurses wearing what looks like very expendable clothing. The doctor tells me there will be a manual retrieval that should have happened days ago. I know that you guys aren't the praying type but I need some sort of God on my side right now. I'd say that I'm scared shitless and I think that's a pretty accurate statement. Updates as soon as humanly possible. Reddit, I'm scared now.
12:01 CST Update - Sorry I fell off the face of the earth earlier. I went in to the hospital and had a rather unpleasant experience. They gave me a drug called 'golytely' and some other mild sedatives that basically allowed my ass to loosen up enough to where a nurse(male) could get his claw mouse grip into my asshole(Manual Disimpaction) and rip out what felt like a sword. In reality, the clog was about twice the size of a golfball. I really did ask if I could take a picture of it, but they just laughed it off and took it away. On a bright note, I asked if that was all that was coming. He laughed and said I was in for a grand finale after my next enema. I am too exhausted to even thinking about taking on that chore tonight. Me and my asshole are currently not on speaking terms. It's sore and feels violated. No lacerations, but very, very sore. Tomorrow is the day Reddit, tomorrow is the day. For your support all day and advice to go to the damn hospital, you shall be rewarded with countless pictures.
Also, whoever bought me reddit gold, much appreciated! It was the gift I needed in an otherwise bad day.
1:00am - I could stay up all night and chat with you guys, but I'm afraid my drugs are taking hold. I'm off to bed! See ya tomorrow!
Current: E92 328i, Sports Package, 335i wheels, Power Seats, BMW Assist/Bluetooth, IPod/USB, heated seats, //M Short Shifter
Future Mods: 19" CSL's, KW V2, 15mm spacer, tints
Appreciate 0
      08-20-2011, 12:40 PM   #2
TK-421
Registered Sex Offender
United_States
Rep
Drives: E46 M3 | 1JZ S13

samwoo?
Appreciate 0
      08-20-2011, 01:11 PM   #3
solefald
Nigerian Prince
Vatican City State
Rep
Drives: '11 F25

Garage List
'11 BMW F25  [0.00]
dude! i've been waiting for results since yesterday!!

08-20-2011, 01:59 PM   #4
ErvGotti
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2008 135i 6MT

Garage List
2008 135i  [6.00]
In the begining I LOL'ed but then started to feel bad for the guy. I dont know what I would do I'm pretty regular and crap 2-3 times a day, though I try to eat right as far as fiber, veggies, and lots of water usually a gallon a day.
Appreciate 0
      08-20-2011, 02:17 PM   #5
solefald
Nigerian Prince
Vatican City State
Rep

Garage List
'11 BMW F25  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErvGotti View Post
In the begining I LOL'ed but then started to feel bad for the guy. I dont know what I would do I'm pretty regular and crap 2-3 times a day, though I try to eat right as far as fiber, veggies, and lots of water usually a gallon a day.
there is some evidence that the dude may be a troll
http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comment...august/c2dqkk7
      08-20-2011, 02:26 PM   #6
TK-421
Registered Sex Offender
United_States
Rep
Drives: E46 M3 | 1JZ S13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErvGotti View Post
wat
Appreciate 0
      08-20-2011, 04:03 PM   #7
ErvGotti
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2008 135i 6MT

Garage List
2008 135i  [6.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by solefald View Post
there is some evidence that the dude may be a troll
http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comment...august/c2dqkk7
Ah well it was an entertaining story. It sounded kind of fishy though I did have a buddy who only went like every two or three days and he hated it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TK-421 View Post
wat
Lot's of fiber foods, fruit n veggies, and water.
Appreciate 0
      08-20-2011, 05:06 PM   #8
nightkhan
Private Woodman
United_States
Rep
Drives: 328i, JB, Space Rocket

whether troll or not, there's finally a conclusion now. he even posted pics of results
Current: E92 328i, Sports Package, 335i wheels, Power Seats, BMW Assist/Bluetooth, IPod/USB, heated seats, //M Short Shifter
Future Mods: 19" CSL's, KW V2, 15mm spacer, tints
Appreciate 0
      08-20-2011, 05:18 PM   #9
Echo M3
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Sounds like a troll to me. I can't believe any physician would wait that long before performing a disimpaction.

But it IS a pretty common procedure, albeit the most unpleasant thing you will ever witness in a hospital.
Appreciate 0
      08-20-2011, 09:36 PM   #10
solefald
Nigerian Prince
Vatican City State
Rep

Garage List
'11 BMW F25  [0.00]
he did it. i can go out now. lol

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comment...nth_of_august/
      08-21-2011, 03:03 AM   #11
matt
Captain
Germany
Rep
Drives: munichs finest

who the fuck cares?
      08-21-2011, 04:27 AM   #12
Elie335
ايلي ٣٣٥ هاهاها
St Pierre and Miquelon
Rep
Drives: Vorsteiner e92

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt View Post
who the fuck cares?
+10000

F*cking bored/useless people....
      08-21-2011, 08:52 AM   #13
evilstib
Bimmer Newbie
Canada
Rep
Drives: CSM N54 Prem/Comf/Sound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poop Man
The immediate relief after releasing what sounded like Voldemort being killed was orgasmic.

Lol!!
Appreciate 0