BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board

04-02-2007, 01:25 PM   #1
ezatnova
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG

Question Cigar offers?

From time to time in magazine ads I'll see some decent offers on cigar samples that can be ordered for only S&H, or some pretty good discounted price. Anyone have any deals that they've found and can share?
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2007, 01:27 PM   #2
ChadE
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 328i

tampahumidor.com is where i get all of mine from...great site quick shipping!
"When you are passionate, you always have your destination in sight and you are not distracted by obstacles. Because you love what you are pursuing, things like rejection and setbacks will not hinder you in your pursuit. You believe that nothing can stop you!" - Coach K

Appreciate 0
      04-02-2007, 03:19 PM   #3
borsalino
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW e90 328i

http://www.jrcigars.com is a great site and their prices are very reasonable.

Last edited by borsalino; 04-02-2007 at 03:34 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2007, 04:05 PM   #4
Scarabeo
Private First Class
Italy
Rep
Drives: E90

My favorite: http://www.egars.com/
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2007, 04:08 PM   #5
ChadE
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsalino View Post
http://www.jrcigars.com is a great site and their prices are very reasonable.
+1, the only reason i like tampa better is you can buy singles, but JR is defnality the best for boxs
"When you are passionate, you always have your destination in sight and you are not distracted by obstacles. Because you love what you are pursuing, things like rejection and setbacks will not hinder you in your pursuit. You believe that nothing can stop you!" - Coach K

Appreciate 0
      04-02-2007, 04:24 PM   #6
Bill K
Private
Rep
Drives: S2000

Best prices i have seen are here. www.newglobal.com
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2007, 06:32 PM   #7
ezatnova
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Apologies, I meant to share the one I found in Links magazine, to give a better idea of the type of promo I was looking for:
www.romeoyjulietareservarealoffer.com $7.95 4 R&J's shipped. That's a good deal I think!
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2007, 06:54 PM   #8
ChadE
Major
United_States
Rep

Thats a god deal has anybody ordered from that site before?

Appreciate 0
      04-02-2007, 07:00 PM   #9
BlueLion
she likes the flavor......
United_States
Rep
Drives: A51-E92

Garage List
2022 X3MC  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by chade7320 View Post

what kind of cigars do you smoke?

E92 Montego Blue silfa718 ..::STETT CAI|ADVAN RS|WAGNER FMIC|MS DP|VANGUARD|PROCEDE|FORGE DV|BMS OCC|KWV2|MICHELIN PSS|OOS::..

Appreciate 0
      04-02-2007, 07:03 PM   #10
hotsand5
hotsand5
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW 330i 6spd

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
I get mine from www.thompsoncigar.com Give them a call and they will send you free monthly magazines with great deals!

-2005 Yamaha Warrior 1700 102cu"
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2007, 08:34 PM   #11
BlueLion
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2022 X3MC  [0.00]
Quote:
Thats a god deal has anybody ordered from that site before?

Dont worry about ordering from them....they are a big distributor and do alot of business with them

E92 Montego Blue silfa718 ..::STETT CAI|ADVAN RS|WAGNER FMIC|MS DP|VANGUARD|PROCEDE|FORGE DV|BMS OCC|KWV2|MICHELIN PSS|OOS::..

Appreciate 0
      04-02-2007, 09:46 PM   #12
ChadE
Major
United_States
Rep

sweet....

Appreciate 0
      04-03-2007, 08:04 AM   #13
Neurorad
Major
Rep
Drives: 2017 340xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsand5 View Post
I get mine from www.thompsoncigar.com Give them a call and they will send you free monthly magazines with great deals!
Amusing bathroom reading

Decent 'local' store that distributes nationally, with good service: http://www.holts.com/home.html

JR, Thompson's - good reps, can't go wrong. They want you to try them, so you'll buy boxes and boxes and boxes...

A friend of mine started with a sampler, I think from Thompson's (often passing on their mailer to me), now an almost daily smoker.

For all you US citizens, where do you buy your Cubans online? Do they sell singles? I can't dish out $4-500 for a box, but I'll pick up a handfull at a time while traveling.
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2007, 09:18 AM   #14
ChadE
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neurorad View Post
Amusing bathroom reading

Decent 'local' store that distributes nationally, with good service: http://www.holts.com/home.html

JR, Thompson's - good reps, can't go wrong. They want you to try them, so you'll buy boxes and boxes and boxes...

A friend of mine started with a sampler, I think from Thompson's (often passing on their mailer to me), now an almost daily smoker.

For all you US citizens, where do you buy your Cubans online? Do they sell singles? I can't dish out $4-500 for a box, but I'll pick up a handfull at a time while traveling.
You can get them from canada online, there are a few sites that sell singles, I ordered a few a while back but cant for the life of me remeber what the site i got them from was called, i will try to search and see if i can find it thought, just make sure when trying to find a seller in canada they are selling authentic cubans

Appreciate 0
      04-03-2007, 09:47 AM   #15
Neurorad
Major
Rep

Quote:
You can get them from canada online, there are a few sites that sell singles, I ordered a few a while back but cant for the life of me remeber what the site i got them from was called, i will try to search and see if i can find it thought, just make sure when trying to find a seller in canada they are selling authentic cubans
Thomas Hinds in Toronto will sell you boxes of Cubans, reputable shop, visited myself to check it out; no singles though, and very expensive. Habanos SA, the best and most reputable shops to sell Cubans, will not mail to U.S.

I'd be more interested in a non-Canadian shop, very very high cigar taxes in Canada.
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2007, 11:44 AM   #16
borsalino
Private First Class
Canada
Rep

If you americans want to buy cuban cigars you should go to http://www.absolutecigars.com/ they ship their cubans from geneva. It is way better for you guys to buy from them than to buy from Canada because tobacco is so heavily taxed here. The thing that sucks is that http://www.absolutecigars.com/ does not ship Cubans to Canada which wierd because they legal here. Maybe some of you guys would be willing to recieve cubans from them for me and then shipping them to me in Canada. But they do ship non-cubans to Canada and they don't disclose that it is cigars so you don't have to pay tobacco tax. I orderd a sampler from them and they put a happy birthday sticker on it lol.

Last edited by borsalino; 04-03-2007 at 12:24 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2007, 01:31 PM   #17
ChadE
Major
United_States
Rep

Yea if you say its brithday then just a bout anything makes it through customs

Appreciate 0
      04-03-2007, 05:21 PM   #18
ezatnova
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsalino View Post
If you americans want to buy cuban cigars you should go to http://www.absolutecigars.com/ they ship their cubans from geneva. It is way better for you guys to buy from them than to buy from Canada because tobacco is so heavily taxed here. The thing that sucks is that http://www.absolutecigars.com/ does not ship Cubans to Canada which wierd because they legal here. Maybe some of you guys would be willing to recieve cubans from them for me and then shipping them to me in Canada. But they do ship non-cubans to Canada and they don't disclose that it is cigars so you don't have to pay tobacco tax. I orderd a sampler from them and they put a happy birthday sticker on it lol.
Hmm, I click cuban sampler and nothing comes up. Then I click cuban 5 pack and a picture of a cigar is all I can buy. Boo! lol
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2007, 06:09 PM   #19
borsalino
Private First Class
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezatnova View Post
Hmm, I click cuban sampler and nothing comes up. Then I click cuban 5 pack and a picture of a cigar is all I can buy. Boo! lol
I guess they only sell cuban boxes. There cohiba boxes are a steal compared to prices in Canada
      04-03-2007, 06:14 PM   #20
BlueLion
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2022 X3MC  [0.00]
Quote:

where in south florida are you.....i have a liquor store in Bradenton with a walk in humidor and sell cigars....if your close by you should stop in....

Appreciate 0
      04-03-2007, 08:53 PM   #21
ezatnova
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Lamborghini humidor

I may have to buys me one of there!
Pretty cheap too. I don't have anything right now, so even though I'm sure this isn't the best, it's better than me just keeping them in a plastic baggie in my drawer for a few years like I do now.
http://www.humidorvault.com/Lamborgh...-lamb-sp20.htm
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2007, 08:27 AM   #22
Neurorad
Major
Rep

The best, large humidors:

http://www.vigilantinc.com/

Someday, when I have several thousand dollars to burn...

Borsalino, have you personally bought cigars from Absolute Cigars?
Appreciate 0