E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > Vishnu Methanol Kit with Stett Charge Pipe (DV) Your opinion

06-08-2011, 07:11 PM   #1
rismo
Captain
Rep
Drives: BMW E92 335

Vishnu Methanol Kit with Stett Charge Pipe (DV) Your opinion

Hi Guys,

I'm in the process of ordering the Vishnu Kit. I just have one question and looking for an independ answer.

I already have the Stett Charge pipe with DV's. should I order the Vishnu Charge pipe or would the Stett be fine?

The comment of Vishnu, and I do value their opinion, is that the Stett might be to small for optimal atomization.

How big would that impact be? Are there others running the Vishnu kit with the Stett Charge pipe? I bougth this one with a Methanol kit in mind as it has the holes for the nozzles.... it's not a cheap one, it would cost me 2 times around $300.. Another aspect is that I need to ship in to Europe and in case it does not work it will take some weeks to have the Vishnu pipe send over....

What do you think?

Thanks!
BMW 335 E92 09 - Full options - DKG - MHD by Buraq - RB Next Gen - RB Inlets/Outlet - Forge Diverter Valves - AR Catless DP - Afe Intake - Helix IC - FuelIT Stage 2 LPFP - Ar Oil Cooler - PPK Water Cooler - M3 Suspension - JRZ RS1 Shocks - Eibach Pro Springs - Drexler LSD - BMW IS Exhaust - Carbon Endurance Brake Pads - Stainless Steel Brake Lines - M101 Wheels - Michelin PS2 - M-Tech Body - M-Strutbar
BMW M550i G30 2019 - BM3
Appreciate 0
      06-08-2011, 07:14 PM   #2
creaminz
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 LCI

If you are going to use PROceed as your tune, and run vishnu meth kit, I'd say it makes much sense to use their chargepipe as well...I'm sure Vishnu went through a lot time before releasing it to the public.
Appreciate 0