E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > Brake squeak on acceleration.

05-31-2011, 11:27 PM   #1
hyperation
Registered
Rep
Drives: 335d

Unhappy Brake squeak on acceleration.

Hello Everyone,

First post :

I have a 335d sedan and have been having problem with the front (passenger side) brake making squeak sound during acceleration after a complete stop or almost complete stop. The car is fairly new, 2009, and still under warranty. I have the dealer service the brake problem before and they were able to fix it. All they did was "deglazed" the brake. That was about half a year ago and now, the same problem has come back (on the same brake). Before I take it in to service again. I would want know to what could cause this problem? Could it be that when I clean the rims, some detergent got in and damaged it, if so why aren't the other brakes affected? Could the brake be defective?

Can someone enlightening me on possible causes of this problem and perhaps future maintenance that I can do to prevent it?

Thank you for your time,
Appreciate 0