E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > FS: X6 2009 35i

Closed Thread

05-17-2011, 08:07 AM   #1
Juan.sidarta
Banned
Indonesia
Rep
Drives: ex-e92

FS: X6 2009 35i

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
So my buddy has his car for sale, Just helping him out. I'd post pics as soon as I get it. It is in "pretty good condition" but not perfect, in interior and exterior. The color is extremely unique and beautiful, not a X6 you'd see everyday, and you'd have to have it personally built to get that color. It is actually in great condition, never smoked in, and have had no pets.

Color: Tasman Metallic Green
*Automatic transmission
*Navigation

Mileage: 18,000

Asking $52,000 OBO

PM me if you for serious inquiries only

Reason for sale: He just bought a Porsche Panamera S, so I guess having 2 cars is too much for him. So this baby got to go to a good home..

**Has been in a minor accident where it was hit on the left back door, but no frame damage or severe damages that is significant. I have pictures of the damage if interested, but it has been repaired professionally**

Appreciate 0
Closed Thread