E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > JL-motoring bad customer service

05-16-2011, 04:13 PM   #1
edvc520
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E93 335i

JL-motoring bad customer service

Got a 3D design style diffuser from JL-motoring

April 7th: Inquired about the diffuser
- says it's a special order, takes 7-10 days to ship it out and guarantees the fitment

April 8th: Paid

April 18th: Inquired if the diffuser has been shipped, no reply until April 24th

April 24th: JL-motoring tells me the diffuser is done and ready to be shipped but their warehouse is under remodelling, so they will ship it out next week

April 27th: Inquired if the lip is shipped, but no reply

April 29th: A tracking number is given, but it tells me USPS had received information regarding the package (not actually shipped yet)

May 4th: Another week goes by, but the tracking number status was still the same. I have inquired if the diffuser has been shipped, but no reply

May 5th/6th: Tracking number says the package had been accepted by USPS

May 12th: Finally received the diffuser after more than a month of wait
Then realized the fitment is not as promising as JL-motoring have said. I have took pictures and sent a PM to JL-motoring but no reply. I did not even ask for a refund or anything. I was just hoping they could realize what need to be adjusted for future sales

So overall I'm not quite satisfied with their customer service. The last I heard of them was April 24th. If I want to have a good business, I would not ignore messages.
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2011, 05:27 PM   #2
ak47firepower
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: Sapphire Black 335i Cab

Garage List
2008 335i E93  [0.00]
Ouch, I was going to order a diffuser from them too.
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2011, 05:59 PM   #3
SMOKE EM IF U GOT EM!!
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 06' E90 330, 20' F97 X3m

Garage List
2006 330i SPORT  [7.34]
I actually had a minor issue when I purchased a cf spoiler for my f10 from him. When I received the tracking number it was the same for me. Not In Status was what it said for a day or two. Didn't really bother me. Got the spoiler one week later w a small issue that after writing him an email he made right for me. I would give him time to remedy the situation before you install the part, if you didn't already. I could imagine the hell he's going through. I wanted to shoot someone when the house was getting remodeled. I can't imagine what a warehouse would do to me. Give him a little more time to get back to you. If he does I'm sure he'll make it right

LIVE FAST..DRIVE FASTER!!
Appreciate 0