E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Non-Automotive Classifieds > Paintball stuff for CHEAP!!!

05-10-2011, 11:08 AM   #1
BlackandDropped335xi
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: Black 335xi Coupe

Paintball stuff for CHEAP!!!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I have a bunch of paintball stuff for sale. If you name it I probably have it. Stopped playing because I have no time for it. I have two guns for sale; Tippmann A-5 with e-grip, upgraded double trigger, twister barrell, all the stock parts and hopper and a co2 tank for 150. Got a proto matrix rail with dye ultralite barrel and either an empire or halo hopper don't remember off top of head and a peanut tank for 200. I also have masks, pods, harnesses, etc. Reason for selling home from college and need the money, plus i hit a guys bumper cuz he doesnt know hoe to drive, but the bimmer is fine thank god!!

Local first, then ill ship

Appreciate 0
      05-12-2011, 12:14 PM   #2
evotwelve
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW E90

if you still have the pmr set up, lmk, i will be interested in it. if you can, you have pics of that set up too. thanks.
Appreciate 0