E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > Parkinson's Disease Fundraiser Party 3/30/07

03-23-2007, 02:32 AM   #1
E91 Dude
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Car

Parkinson's Disease Fundraiser Party 3/30/07

Hi everyone. I met a bunch of you guys at Queens Meet 1 and 2, and it was a great time, so I wanted to put the word out on a fundraising party that my best friend is throwing on Friday, 3/30/07. Since his father was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease a few years ago (same disease that afflicts Muhammad Ali), he's participated in the annual Parkinson's Unity Walk in Central Park (http://www.unitywalk.org/) to raise money for a cure. This year, he's throwing a party and donating the proceeds to the Unity Walk. Here are the details from the eVite:

Quote:
Host: rick
15709 72nd avenue, Flushing, NY View Map
When: Friday, March 30, 9:00pm
What's going on? Friday, March 30th, i invite you all to a fundraising party for the Parkinson's Disease Foundation. It's going to be at a new club located in the middle of Queens: Elements Lounge. We got DJ Flow (my frat brother who DJ's at my bbq's/house parties) spinning the best of hip hop/dance/reggae/reggaeton. Dress code is casual but neat (no timbs/hats/hoodies)

18+ for girls (free till 11 - $5 after)
21+ for fellas (free till 10 -$10 after)
all donations are welcome as well.

All proceeds will be donated towards the Parkinson's Unity Walk. This event is hosted by the PDFoundation in central park. For more info on the walk OR if youd like to donate but you know you cant make it to the party - feel free to go to the following site:

https://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg...upid=123583795
all donations are tax exempt (501)(c)(3) organization – E.I.#13-3842415.
If anyone is interested, it'd be great to see you make it out to support a good cause. If/when you see me inside, let me know and round 2 is on me.

Tony
Appreciate 0