E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Alan @ **********s great help

05-03-2011, 10:53 AM   #1
keen.rave
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90

Alan @ **********s great help

Thanks Alan helped me to go through the process of getting new wheels for my e90.

At first I ordered a set of M6 rep from another vendor and the experience was bad. They charged my credit card previous of making sure there are any wheels in stock. The website said the delivery time will be 3-5 days and you know what, what I received after 3 days waiting was not the wheels I ordered, but a phone call telling me that the wheels were out of stock....anyway I got refund but it really did wast my time cuz I need to replace my bent wheels asap

Then I decided to run through **********s. Alan helped me to get what I need ( the M5 style I ordered only come with staggered set up but I need non-staggered, choice was little with conservative budget. Alan contacted the supplier and got a green light for me) ). And they will charge your credit card only when they finish processing your order and make sure the items are accessible. Also he was patient of my series questions, replied pm every time in short period of time, and really pulled a string to finish my order process.

will post update once I get the wheels on.

Thanks Alan and I would recommend everyone who's looking for wheels check out Alan @ **********s.
Appreciate 0
      05-03-2011, 11:55 AM   #2
jasonn
JDM Slut
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 e90 335i

Garage List
lol if Alan************ ever decides to leave, I'm sure his entire customer base will leave with him.
Appreciate 0
      05-03-2011, 11:57 AM   #3
O HELLA BMW
I <3 My E93
United_States
Rep
Drives: 12” 335is vert

yea alan is definetly 1 of the best sponsors on this site, very helpful in answering all questions and fast to send out emails of the order, tracking!

A++++++++++++++++++++ FOR ALAN
      05-03-2011, 04:51 PM   #4
Mike@ModBargains
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonn View Post
lol if Alan************ ever decides to leave, I'm sure his entire customer base will leave with him.
You're wrong. Alan is an amazing sales rep, a great and ethical person, an asset to my business without question, but he'll be the first to tell you how important the **********s engine is to his own success. Success in this industry isn't about 1 sales rep, it's about a company with a system and resources that allow people inside of it to be successful. Let's give some credit here to the other people at **********s that process his orders, quality control check the inventory, purchase the inventory, box the products, perform order status checks, work on the website, and cover the phones when he's too busy juggling 5 customers at once.

Take it from the guy who started **********s 7 years ago - one man can only do so much.
Appreciate 0
      05-03-2011, 09:01 PM   #5
keen.rave
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike************ View Post
You're wrong. Alan is an amazing sales rep, a great and ethical person, an asset to my business without question, but he'll be the first to tell you how important the **********s engine is to his own success. Success in this industry isn't about 1 sales rep, it's about a company with a system and resources that allow people inside of it to be successful. Let's give some credit here to the other people at **********s that process his orders, quality control check the inventory, purchase the inventory, box the products, perform order status checks, work on the website, and cover the phones when he's too busy juggling 5 customers at once.

Take it from the guy who started **********s 7 years ago - one man can only do so much.

Yep its true. Thanks everyone in **********s..
Appreciate 0