E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > Idea for rear spoiler. LMK what you think

04-15-2011, 06:51 PM   #1
OfficialBOLO
Captain
Russian Federation
Rep
Drives: 2013 F30 335i X-Drive MSport

Garage List
Idea for rear spoiler. LMK what you think

So, i have a CF M3 lip spoiler on my trunk. Don't get me wrong, i like it, BUT....i feel like i will eventually have to get a CF CSL style trunk and get it cutom painted and blah blah blah ($$$$$).

I want to try and see if i can take my m3 spoiler and get it custom painted with the fade effect that a lot of guys are doing on their csl trunks and csl style spoilers so i can save money and go full mtech instead of the trunk. Any thoughts, pictures of this already done, suggestions?

Any body shops can quote me a price to get this done? It shouldnt be too expensive cuz its a tiny piece but i guess the custom work might be hard. Anyways, let me know. Thanks

1995 Toyota Supra Single Turbo (for sale)
Appreciate 0
      04-15-2011, 07:24 PM   #2
D335NUTZ
The Blue Beast
China
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 335xi in Montego Blue

Honestly it would look better with the CSL trunk. At camber-toe the other day I noticed you're missing an ACS sticker on your roof spoiler.I got a white one lying around if you need one.

CF with AW looks pretty nice once you get it going. Contrasts well.

Cobb AP Stage 2+ | BMS DCI | UR Catless DP | UR Chargepipe | Tial BV 50mm | BSH OCC | ETS FMIC | Eisenmann Race Exhaust | KWv1 Coilovers | Volk TE37 TC Kline Ed.
Appreciate 0