E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Zoeb@wheeldude

03-30-2011, 03:44 PM   #1
F80_M3llow
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 335i

Garage List
2016 BMW M3  [9.00]
2008 135i  [7.00]
Thumbs up Zoeb@wheeldude

First i take my hat off to Zoeb. My experiance with this guy was great from my first set of wheels LC dynas to my recent order LC818 satin black m3 offsets. All my questions where anwsered to the full extent. Im a younger guy 21 and i started to get in to modding especialy now with wheels and all the offsets. I dident have a clue what offset was until zoeb explained thanks to him. Zoeb anwsered all the questions about fitment and offset choice for my car and got my order placed over the phone ASAP. He has a great group of people willing to help out anyone. He gave me a great deal on a wheel and tire package (LC818 with falken 452s) and he sent me a wheeldude decal to. Ive had worries of the wheels not being strong enough but my first set, LC dynas held up to the worst potholes, one time i though my wheels are gona fly off but the wheels dident give in. I love everything about wheeldude and i greatly appreciate zoeb for being there for me and getting everything right. Excellent Wheel dealer and i recommend him to everyone who is looking into buying great looking wheels and getting excellent service Zoeb is the man. Thanks to Zoeb and his team for all the help. Will be purchasing wheels from you in the near future
Appreciate 0