E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wheels and Tires Items > For Sale : OEM M3 18" w/ continental snowtires

03-28-2011, 02:16 PM   #1
Lumsden
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 328i 2008

For Sale : OEM M3 18" w/ continental snowtires

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Story behind these wheels is that they were on my moms Mroadster as her winter tires. She recently moved to a 335 cab, and kept these as her winter tires. Last week she was driving and suffered a blow out on the road and completely lost a tire.

I am sell all four wheels although one is pretty chewed up as she was driving on it for a while, to be honest i have no idea how she didnt realize that something was wrong with her car, but thats besides the point lol.

These wheels do not have TPMS and she does not want to use them anymore and since it was going to be $600 for one new wheel from parkview she has asked me just to get rid of them.

The three other wheels are fine and there is plenty of tread left on the tires, this would be a great winter set up for anyone but i do understand that one will probably need to be fixed or replaced.

Asking $900 o.b.o.

3 of the snows are still good, and 3 rims are in mint condition, although one has a little rash, again these are OEM from the dealer, and from them they are $600 each