E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wheels and Tires Items > iSS FORGED wheels 10% OFF...

03-24-2011, 06:46 PM   #1
alpinewhite3series
Banned
Rep
Drives: DeepSeaBluMetallic

iSS FORGED wheels 10% OFF...

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hi, just to inform you guys on this post that im currently selling three last sets of iSS FORGED wheels i had from back then that i came across a buddy of mine. these are NIB meaning "New In Box" no miles never used. these are built with performance specs, these wheels are the most Aggressive set-up you and go on a E92 without negative camber as well as rubbing....Major issue for a lot of people. Well not with this company made to order. below is a link below photo shoot of my car with the wheels on it and i would like to announce as with a purchase of wheels you will recieve a mini photo shoot depending in the are you are in...

Retail cost is $4550 with 10% off the wheels today ill get your order started for $4000. pay half now pay the other when wheel is almost completed.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/stitchp...9427/lightbox/

Appreciate 0