E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Alan************.com

03-21-2011, 05:58 AM   #1
Jonsiu
Captain
Rep
Drives: E92 328i, F30 335i

Alan************.com

I want to say a huge big thanks to Alan Wei************.com, hes a excellent vendor and guided me to my decision making of a suitable LED Angel eye for my car. He was quick on PM replies, making my purchase very safe and guaranteed. Package arrived really fast within a week in a nice tightly wrapped box. The package was really well wrapped, covered with plastic thingymajik... My product came really well protected and overall I am really satisfied making business with this man, he gets my vote for one of the best sellers I have dealt with on this post. I am busy these few days, but I will post pics of the product in a couple of days!
Appreciate 0
      03-23-2011, 01:12 PM   #2
ModBargains.com
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: JB E92 335i

I'm glad to hear that your enjoying your 6W LED Angel Eyes by City Vision Lighting on your 2007 3 series coupe. I know that the 2007 coupes have been plagued with error codes since and we've worked directly with City Vision Lighting to find you guys a solution. For those of you who don't know, we did make a change to the resistors for the 6W LED Angel Eyes by City Vision Lighting specifically for you 2007 coupe owners. Post up some installed pictures when you get the chance as I cannot wait to see the end result!
Appreciate 0