E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Suspension | Brakes | Chassis > does the 06' 330i have the same alignment adjustment as the 07' 335i coupe?

03-07-2007, 04:08 PM   #1
MMakoto
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: lookin'

does the 06' 330i have the same alignment adjustment as the 07' 335i coupe?

my car pulls me left and right on tilted roads after the dealership changed one of my rear tire a couple months ago. i've never hit any big potholes or anything. at first, i thought it was just psychological, but after 2 months i know i'm not crazy. the car really has a problem. i brought it into the dealership a week ago and did a wheel alignment. they gave me a print out of before and after pics of the alignment. the top of the printout stated it's for 06' 3er 18" wheels. mine is the 07' 335i w/ 18" wheels, but i don't know if it matters. anyone know if these 2 vehicles has the same or different adjustments for alignment? i know this is a very hard question to answer, but i figured i'd give it a try. any help would be appreciated. tks in advance.
Appreciate 0
      01-09-2010, 02:00 AM   #2
rbaldwin28
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i Sport Prem. White

Garage List
2007 335I  [0.00]
This may help. My car feels great and tracks straight.

Appreciate 0
      01-13-2010, 03:26 PM   #3
JM3
Rep
Drives: e46 m3 and others

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMakoto View Post
my car pulls me left and right on tilted roads after the dealership changed one of my rear tire a couple months ago. i've never hit any big potholes or anything. at first, i thought it was just psychological, but after 2 months i know i'm not crazy. the car really has a problem. i brought it into the dealership a week ago and did a wheel alignment. they gave me a print out of before and after pics of the alignment. the top of the printout stated it's for 06' 3er 18" wheels. mine is the 07' 335i w/ 18" wheels, but i don't know if it matters. anyone know if these 2 vehicles has the same or different adjustments for alignment? i know this is a very hard question to answer, but i figured i'd give it a try. any help would be appreciated. tks in advance.
Scan your alignment sheet and post it here. I bet the rear thrust angle is wrong. Super common for that part of the alignment to be ignored. If you look in the post above, it is tweaked just right.

Jay from Ground Control
Appreciate 0