E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > LuxAngelEyes Customer Service! H-8 v2.0-v3.0 IF you are considering LUX please read!

03-10-2011, 01:47 PM   #1
e92stance
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 LCI 335 msport

LuxAngelEyes Customer Service! H-8 v2.0-v3.0 IF you are considering LUX please read!

Hey guys, I recently purchased a set of used Lux version 2.0's from a member here who participates in the NY/NJ forums. Martin from Atlantic Motorsports. He gave me an great deal and after much hesitation about LED solutions for my 08 e92 335i, I decided to pick them up. I got the LED's, installed them, kept the power ballasts outside the lights and everything was great.....truly an amazing product and by far LUX is the end all LED solution for our e92's!!!!

A couple days later, while cruising around with just the angel eyes on, I noticed that the color was slightly different from the driver to passenger. It was sooooo slight, but I was being anal about it and decided to contact Marc (owner of LUX) to dicuss my problem.

Marc responded almost immediately without hesitation and told me to send the units back and he will find matching LEDS!!!!! Now I was at this point the 2nd owner of these units and to offer something like that to me was amazing in my opinion. He truly stands behind his product. On top of that, Marc also offered me the option to upgrade to the V3 power supply's so that then can be stored inside the headlight once again. The charge for that was $60. I decided to go and do that, I paypal'd the money to him that day, and sent the lights out the next day.

The turnaround time was maybe about 2 weeks or so because Marc was waiting for the power supplies, but in that time I personally bombarded Marc with about 25 pm's of random questions and other BS! He answered every single one back very cordially and with great concern!!! I mean, this guy definately has his hands full HAND-MAKING his LUX, and to get back to me at such a personal level was refreshing! You dont see that these day!!!!

I got the units back, they looked amazing! The new power supplies are definately super-quality, they look and feel great and my units looked brand new!

I got them in last night with alot of cursing and some alcohol! (lol), no errors, no flickering everything is working fine! The colors match and they look amazing!!!!!! Clearly a quality product put out by a very awesome individual who cares about his product, his reputation and your happiness with his products!!!!

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON ANY OTHER E92 LED SOLUTION.....JUST GET LUX AND DISREGARD THE OTHER GARBAGE OUT THERE!!!!!

Thanks Marc!!!!!

Last edited by e92stance; 03-10-2011 at 02:08 PM..
Appreciate 0
      03-10-2011, 02:00 PM   #2
just4kickz
boku no namae ha...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BS 330i

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [0.00]
lux is bombbb! i had the lux3s earlier and then got the lux5s...

"Akimbo shotguns. Broken wrists anyone? And don't give me that 'it's just a game' bull****. Where the **** are my akimbo interventions then?! One scope on each eye mother****er!!"
Appreciate 0
      03-11-2011, 01:50 AM   #3
e92stance
Banned
United_States
Rep

Read people.....bump
Appreciate 0
      03-11-2011, 01:35 PM   #4
e92stance
Banned
United_States
Rep

just saw the LUX for the first time in the sunlight and holy shit.........awesome. Way better than I expected!!!!!!
Appreciate 0
      03-12-2011, 12:22 PM   #5
e92stance
Banned
United_States
Rep

the truth
Appreciate 0