E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > Changing bulb for e92 angel eyes

02-27-2007, 02:37 PM   #1
Shazmonkee
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW E92

Garage List
Changing bulb for e92 angel eyes

Yeahhh so apparently my hands are too big. LOL So I was wondering if anyone is in, near or willing to drive to the Diamond Bar/Chino/Rowland area to install the lights for me? It is ~15 minutes away from Fullerton, 20-25 minutes from Garden Grove, ~30 minutes from Irvine... From LA.. i dunno really--i'd say about ~40 minutes (these times are when there are no traffic). I'm supposed to get my GP thunders by tomorrow. I've also already got my mtec superwhites(which i bought before reading the whole 20+ pages on the angel eye thread with shin), so if possible, install the fogs too?

I dunno if you guys would charge me for this thing, but yeah, iono

Even suggestions to take out the bulb with my gigantuous hands would be appreciated

Yeah, so if anyone is willing, please let me know. You dont' have to install the fog lights but the angel eyes would be greatly appreciated.

__shaz

P.S. I'm hoping it's someone who has changed the lights before and has enough experience to change it without breaking the bulb or damaging it. thanks!
Appreciate 0
      02-27-2007, 04:09 PM   #2
Shazmonkee
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Sooo... no body can help? haha just kidding, but if you guys aren't willing to come to me, i'll be willing to meet you guys somewhere. Doesn't have to be a house. lol
Appreciate 0
      02-27-2007, 07:53 PM   #3
Shinchan
LED Rules
Rep
Drives: Sold: 335xi Coupe

too bad u are not in Massachusetts.. otherwise i can help.... :-P
      02-27-2007, 11:25 PM   #4
LOLrance
The Law.
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: BMW

I think if you posted this in the cali section of the forum, you'll get a lot more responses.
      02-28-2007, 12:35 AM   #5
Shazmonkee
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by l4wr3nc3 View Post
I think if you posted this in the cali section of the forum, you'll get a lot more responses.
AH, right! You're absolutely correct! -__-;; Sorry, I'm still new to this forum and I don't think logically with this forum yet :P
Appreciate 0