E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Matt@Camber-Toe makes a housecall

02-11-2011, 10:01 PM   #1
Alpine Whiteboy
Jerry's Fault...
Rep
Drives: 2013 535xi M-Sport SGM

Matt@Camber-Toe makes a housecall

So I'm a loyal customer of Matt. He's done my KW V3's, HID fog lights (no error codes), Swapped my wheels, alignment, JB3, Intake... He's done it all for me.

The reason for this write up is because I want everybody to know what kind of guy Matt is... He's great... I go to him obviously for all my installs because he's very knowledgeable, cool, and extremely careful with handling your car. But this next entry is to also explain something else about Matt. He's been very busy lately, swamped with work (he doesn't just do our Bimmers!), and planning a vacation for him and his GF... I made an appointment to see him last night, once I got out of work, to install my Forge DV's. I get to his shop and find out he had already left for the day... I immediately text him and he responds back that he forgot. I know how busy he has been, since I am a loyal customer, so it's understandable that shit happens, and I know how great of a guy he has been in the past, so I don't get mad at him (ok a little lol) but ask him how soon he could do it for me because I too was on a tight schedule. He apologizes for everything and tells me he'll come out to where I LIVE (South Bronx) tomorrow (today) after work and make it up to me by installing the DV's for FREE! who does these kind of things??? lol. Anyway I agree and well tonight he came through as promised and installed my DV's in the dark while I held a flashlight for him. Not a single screw was dropped, nothing was misplaced, everything went smooth and he installed them in about 15 mins.

So basically what I'm getting at is, if your loyal to Matt, he'll be loyal to you. He's a real standup guy and I appreciate that kind of work/customer service. I still payed him the money for the install, even tho it took me a good 3 tries because he insisted not to worry about it.

Thanks Matt, see you soon hopefully for my JB4 upgrade!

I highly highly very strongly recommend Matt for all your installs and suspension work.

Martino*Auto*Concepts
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2011, 10:36 AM   #2
PandaBear
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 335i X-Drive

Garage List
2009 335i X-Drive  [0.00]
2007 328xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine Whiteboy View Post
So I'm a loyal customer of Matt. He's done my KW V3's, HID fog lights (no error codes), Swapped my wheels, alignment, JB3, Intake... He's done it all for me.

The reason for this write up is because I want everybody to know what kind of guy Matt is... He's great... I go to him obviously for all my installs because he's very knowledgeable, cool, and extremely careful with handling your car. But this next entry is to also explain something else about Matt. He's been very busy lately, swamped with work (he doesn't just do our Bimmers!), and planning a vacation for him and his GF... I made an appointment to see him last night, once I got out of work, to install my Forge DV's. I get to his shop and find out he had already left for the day... I immediately text him and he responds back that he forgot. I know how busy he has been, since I am a loyal customer, so it's understandable that shit happens, and I know how great of a guy he has been in the past, so I don't get mad at him (ok a little lol) but ask him how soon he could do it for me because I too was on a tight schedule. He apologizes for everything and tells me he'll come out to where I LIVE (South Bronx) tomorrow (today) after work and make it up to me by installing the DV's for FREE! who does these kind of things??? lol. Anyway I agree and well tonight he came through as promised and installed my DV's in the dark while I held a flashlight for him. Not a single screw was dropped, nothing was misplaced, everything went smooth and he installed them in about 15 mins.

So basically what I'm getting at is, if your loyal to Matt, he'll be loyal to you. He's a real standup guy and I appreciate that kind of work/customer service. I still payed him the money for the install, even tho it took me a good 3 tries because he insisted not to worry about it.

Thanks Matt, see you soon hopefully for my JB4 upgrade!

I highly highly very strongly recommend Matt for all your installs and suspension work.

IF YOU DON"T GOTO MATT, ITS ONLY YOUR LOSS
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2011, 10:42 AM   #3
so?confused
jr
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

No way Matt sucks! Lol jk he's great and does great work!
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2011, 10:55 AM   #4
ultimateendz
Vengeance is mine, I shall repay
United_States
Rep
Drives: X3, CTS-V coupe

and my forge diverter valves live on
      02-12-2011, 08:45 PM   #5
itsbrokeagain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1999 528iT, E53 X5, E46 325xi

Haha thanks Vinny

That BP was closed down! They were taking on gas and none of the pumps were working..I drove down to the Mobil like 5 lights away, looped around and missed the entrance ramp for 678 -__-.......had to drive the local streets all the way past Hunts point :
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2011, 08:57 PM   #6
Cygnusx1
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2006 330xi Sedan

Garage List
1976 280Z  [10.00]
1972 Datsun 240Z  [10.00]
2006 330xi  [0.00]
The Bronx potholes must be in their prime right about now! Hope you missed them all.

Straight-Six Addict - Dave
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2011, 10:08 PM   #7
Alpine Whiteboy
Jerry's Fault...
Rep
Drives: 2013 535xi M-Sport SGM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt@Camber-Toe View Post
Haha thanks Vinny

That BP was closed down! They were taking on gas and none of the pumps were working..I drove down to the Mobil like 5 lights away, looped around and missed the entrance ramp for 678 -__-.......had to drive the local streets all the way past Hunts point :
LMFAO DAMN!! WTF I just went to that BP not too long ago!

So yea the Mobil was your next bet. Hope u didn't get stuck at a red light and catch herpes at Hunts Point

Thanks again tho and have a good time on your vacation!

Martino*Auto*Concepts
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2011, 12:34 AM   #8
lpphreakx06
Professional Moose Racer
Vietnam
Rep
Drives: SG 335i E92 RIP + 2015 SS M3

Damn, sounds like a stand up guy!

BMW Dream Team PNW Chapter, member #1
|HP Autowerks | AR DESIGN | BMW PERFORMANCE | STOP TECH | Volk Racing| AMS | ARKYM
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2011, 11:37 AM   #9
Bimmer This
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW 335i

That there is what you call "taking care of the customer!". My only problem is that every time i see "Matt@camber-toe," my mind always tells me "Matt@Camel-Toe!" hahaha, lol. Sorry Matt. No hard feelings?
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2011, 11:44 AM   #10
TT3 iN NyC
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3CS

Matt is one of the best, if not THE BEST for installs. Can't wait to have a crap load of boltons installed by him in the coming weeks!!! =)
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2011, 09:31 AM   #11
ar design
United_States
Rep
Drives: 04 M3

Boopie FTW!
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2011, 11:29 AM   #12
Bimmer This
Major General
Rep