E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > opinion on new car

02-10-2011, 06:45 PM   #1
gruck1683
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: TS 335i

opinion on new car

Hey guys, so I'm a lil undecided on the topic of trading my car in and I'm looking to you guys for opinions/advise. Currently, I have an '07 335i(just ran out of warranty), which btw I LOVE..however I've been looking at AWD options, considering I live in Denver. My 335 did just fine back home in NJ, however, since I moved here a few months ago, I've been planned on looking at an alternative. Now, it's not imperative that I purchase an AWD car, as there really isn't ever a time where I HAVE to drive in the snow, unless I'm away from home and get caught in a storm. Keep in mind I can work from home the days it does snow. Anyway, as much as I enjoy driving my car, I just feel like I want something different...and I think I'm using the fact that I "need" an all-wheel-drive car as an excuse to buy something new because ultimately, I am ready for a change, I guess . In reality, there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with my car; I'm complimented on it often..

Yesterday, while looking at other cars in the range I'm looking to spend, I came across an '08 Audi S4 AWD that it pretty darn sweet. It has 26k miles, compared to my 45k, and is under warranty until 2/26/2012. This weekend, I plan on going to check it, but beforehand, I wanted to hear your guys voice....stupid to even consider trading my car in for this, or am I a fool not to?

http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail...&&aff=national