E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Canada > Gauging interest

02-13-2007, 06:49 PM   #1
wrxfool
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: sti leaving 335i coming

Gauging interest

Hey guys , I'm getting the 19" 230stlye wheels with my car. I'm probably going to sell them without the tires. Do you guys have any idea what I should ask for them??

Before anyone asks I ordered my car early jan, my salesman told me april delivery. Then he calls me 2 weeks ago saying that they missed the feb slot for my car and that i will be getting it in june... I'm like WRONG, check every dealership and find out what is out there and even what is on the boat!! So he calls me back and go me on but it had the 19's on it and it will be here end of Feb. Personally I don't like them all that much. So that's my story!!

Thanks
Claude
Oh if your interested pm me.
      02-13-2007, 06:51 PM   #2
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M235i

$2k??
Appreciate 0
      02-13-2007, 07:56 PM   #3
ctgazer
Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: a dilapidated ride

Garage List
2006 e90  [0.00]
$2k is a lot to ask for just for oem rims, even though they are brand new...with that money, many people will just go aftermarket with csl's, used dpe's, m6 reps, etc etc....better off to ask your dealer to swap them at the dealership for some 162's and have them throw in some free stuff, like oem alarm, strut bar etc., after all it was their fault no?
      02-13-2007, 07:57 PM   #4
finchman
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2007 335 Coupe Space grey

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrxfool View Post
Hey guys , I'm getting the 19" 230stlye wheels with my car. I'm probably going to sell them without the tires. Do you guys have any idea what I should ask for them??

Before anyone asks I ordered my car early jan, my salesman told me april delivery. Then he calls me 2 weeks ago saying that they missed the feb slot for my car and that i will be getting it in june... I'm like WRONG, check every dealership and find out what is out there and even what is on the boat!! So he calls me back and go me on but it had the 19's on it and it will be here end of Feb. Personally I don't like them all that much. So that's my story!!

Thanks
Claude
Oh if your interested pm me.

I don't like that story WRX i ordered in the beginning of January also, i better call my CA ASAP. (from EdmontonBMW)
      02-13-2007, 09:16 PM   #5
wrxfool
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep

^^ I wouldn't get to worried about it if they haven't called you then you should be good to go..
      02-13-2007, 11:02 PM   #6
youyou
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: Porsche 997 C4S

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrxfool View Post
^^ I wouldn't get to worried about it if they haven't called you then you should be good to go..
I feel you man.
I ordered everything on my car except for the 19's.
I really wasn't feeling them at all. I much prefer the 18's that come with the sport package. And if ever i decide to change i'll probably go aftermarket like the m6 rep's or something...
But they aren't available in the Usa and Americans seem to drool over them so i'm sure you can find an American that'll buy them off you.
Good luck.
Appreciate 0
      02-14-2007, 12:00 AM   #7
wrxfool
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep

Thanks youyou I will keep that in mind