E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > Best Touchless Carwash - Jersey City / Hoboken NJ

02-13-2007, 03:26 PM   #1
sr47567
Private
Rep
Drives: G35 / 335i (e90)

Best Touchless Carwash - Jersey City / Hoboken NJ

Hey Folks,
I'm looking for a good touchless car wash (hand wash) in Jersey City / Hoboken. I would prefer Hoboken since it's closer to where I'm around. Any recommendations?

I'd be looking for someone that does a good wax job, and possibly buffing out some random dirt / streaks.

Thanks in advance.
- SR
Appreciate 0
      02-13-2007, 04:00 PM   #2
CnoteMD
Commander in Chief
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 535i

Garage List
2008 M5  [0.00]
2006 330i  [0.00]
I usually go to a place called Concierge Hand Car Wash on Old River Road in Edgewater, NJ.

They do an excellent job. Just try to avoid Saturdays as the line can get quite long. A regular wash (interior and exterior) is $10 (tire dressing is $2 extra). This is the only place that I will allow to apply tire dressing as they actually dry the tire before applying it. Most other car washes apply it while the tires are still wet and within 5 minutes none is left on the tires because its all over the side of your car.

They will also wax your car (and have no problem with you bringing your own preferred brand of wax).
Appreciate 0