E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Canada > Manfred Braunl named President, BMW Canada

12-30-2010, 02:17 AM   #1
OSK77
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: '07 BMW 335i

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Lightbulb Manfred Braunl named President, BMW Canada

via BMWBlog.com

"Change is in the air at BMW where many top executives have been trading jobs internally and moving around both the company, and the World. BMW Canada has not escaped these changes, as current (until January 1st 2011) President of BMW Canada, Franz Jung is about to be replaced by Manfred Braunl, a well established executive within the brand who first made a move to BMW Canada in 1996, before moving back for assignment in Germany.

We last spoke with current President, BMW Canada, Franz Jung in Toronto at the Canadian International Auto Show earlier this year, and we thoroughly enjoyed our time with him. His polished, kind demeanor will be missed and we at BMWBLOG wish him all the best in his new assignment as President of BMW Italy.

We look forward to interviewing BMW Canada’s new President, Manfred Braunl and getting a feel for his style of leadership and the direction he would like to take BMW Canada in the future.

Jim O’Donnell, President of BMW of North America, LLC: “Manfred has significant Canadian experience which will help us sustain our momentum in this market.” “We’re delighted to welcome him back to North America to support BMW’s strong position within the Canadian automotive landscape.”

“Franz has distinguished himself during his tenure at BMW Group Canada, helping the company retain its leadership of the premium segment in a very competitive marketplace,” continued O’Donnell. “We wish Franz the very best in his new role in Italy, and will always consider him a part of the North American team.”

07' E90 335i | COBB STAGE 2+ TUNED | COBB DOWNPIPES | COBB FMIC | COBB CHARGE PIPE | BMS DCI | ACCESSPORT V3 | RB PCV VALVE UPGRADE | MONACO BLUE | DAKOTA BLACK | ZSP | ZPP | NAV | MICHELIN PILOT SUPER SPORTS ON BEYERN MESH
Appreciate 0
      12-30-2010, 02:58 AM   #2
schnell325
Bored at work....
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2016 F82 M4 GTS//2022 M235iGC

X-Drive all the way?
Grey Matter:2008 E92 M3:608/425. SG/PS SOLD!
Dark Matter:2015 F80 M3:495/505. SOLD!
Anti Matter :2016 F82 M4 GTS
What next?!? A 2022 M235i GC- I must be getting old
Appreciate 0