E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Alan @ **********s.com

12-28-2010, 10:44 PM   #1
monkawekrue
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: f25 X3 AW

Garage List
Talking Alan @ **********s.com

Hey just to let everyone know my story with Alan and how he hooked me up. I was vacationing in LA this holiday season and of course ran into a legit problem. RFT blew on the freeway while going to a sister in laws house. Its x mas eve so of course nothing is open or in progress of closing. I called everyone and everywhere for a 19" Bridgestone Potenza and of course everyone doesnt carry them. I needed something done in a hurry to get back to my house in NORCAL ASAP! So i emailed Alan @ **********s.com and he took care of me that Monday morning. He put an order in for me for 18" Matte black Avant Garde for my AW e90. He arranged for me to pick them up from the supplier directly. I then had new rims and tires on my car ready to go by 1 in the afternoon. Enough said. Alan was a hugggggeeeee help in making sh*t happen on the quickness. Really appreciate it Alan if you're reading this and i will refer anyone i know modding their rides to you. Thanks again.
Appreciate 0
      12-30-2010, 10:52 AM   #2
ModBargains.com
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: JB E92 335i

Thanks again for your continued support Andrew. It was my pleasure helping you out and I'm glad that everything went according to plan. Congrats again on the brand new Avant Garde M335 wheels! Make sure to send me back some pictures so we can feature it on our website. I can't wait to see it installed on your car!
Appreciate 0