E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Thanks AK Motorwerk!

12-19-2010, 09:30 AM   #1
ZTZ1010
Aficionado of All Things Vroom
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 F97 X3M Competition

Thanks AK Motorwerk!

Just wanted to thank Alex and Kevin for all the work they did on my car yesterday. Always a good time going to their shop, and Alex even helped fix some weird codes I was throwing with BT!

Got my coding, ETS FMIC, Riss Racing OCC, and CDV all done within just a few hours. you guys never cease to amaze me with the quality and dedication of your work! my FMIC install even yielded some Kevin blood, so my car is truly custom AKM now!

Alex ended up convincing me that the CDV was something any 6MT should do right away, and after having it installed for the 120 mile ride home, I can safely say he was right!!!! all my up and down shifts are smoother and faster, and no more jerk from first to second! If you haven't done this, DEFINITELY do it. Inexpensive mod and the car drives like it should have from the factory! my car loves you for it.

overall, thanks for the great work guys and managing to fit me into your schedule since I had to be SO specific on time/date. I'll be back for the boost gauge..... and mayyybeee a meth kit since the voices in my head (interestingly enough they seemed to be coming from the pit also during the FMIC install) keep telling me it's the next step

if you need any work done and they're within a few hours drive (I live about two hours from them), AKM FTW!

Retired:
'18 6MT AW F30 340x Drive | '15 6MT F80 M3| '11 AW DCT E92 M3| '09 6MT AW E90 335i| 08' 6MT E92 328xi
Appreciate 0
      12-19-2010, 09:40 AM   #2
Kevin@AKMotorwerk
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: THE GUY YOU LOVE TO HATE

good seeing you again, hope your enjoying the new toys

*cough* cough* snow performance *cough*cough*
Appreciate 0
      12-21-2010, 01:05 PM   #3
Alex@AKMotorwerk
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 AW F10 535i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZTZ1010 View Post
Just wanted to thank Alex and Kevin for all the work they did on my car yesterday. Always a good time going to their shop, and Alex even helped fix some weird codes I was throwing with BT!

Got my coding, ETS FMIC, Riss Racing OCC, and CDV all done within just a few hours. you guys never cease to amaze me with the quality and dedication of your work! my FMIC install even yielded some Kevin blood, so my car is truly custom AKM now!

Alex ended up convincing me that the CDV was something any 6MT should do right away, and after having it installed for the 120 mile ride home, I can safely say he was right!!!! all my up and down shifts are smoother and faster, and no more jerk from first to second! If you haven't done this, DEFINITELY do it. Inexpensive mod and the car drives like it should have from the factory! my car loves you for it.

overall, thanks for the great work guys and managing to fit me into your schedule since I had to be SO specific on time/date. I'll be back for the boost gauge..... and mayyybeee a meth kit since the voices in my head (interestingly enough they seemed to be coming from the pit also during the FMIC install) keep telling me it's the next step

if you need any work done and they're within a few hours drive (I live about two hours from them), AKM FTW!
Thanks for the kind words Zach... Good seeing you again and i'm sure we'll be seeing you real soon to finish up a few more goodies and maybe some METH!!!
Appreciate 0