E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Canada > Best Acura dealer in Toronto?

02-01-2007, 03:44 PM   #1
GregL
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2016 CLA45 AMG

Best Acura dealer in Toronto?

I didn't know whether to post this in the General Cars section or here, but anyway... Might anyone be able to recommend to me which is the best Acura dealer in Toronto? I went on two separate occasions to the one on Yonge & Steeles and didn't much care for it at all, for example I wasn't even allowed to have a brochure unless a salesman gave it to me. Thanks in advance.

Edit: I'm not defecting fyi It's for a friend who's very much interested in an RDX.
2006 BMW 330xi - Gone
2001 Infiniti QX4 - Gone
Appreciate 0
      02-06-2007, 10:00 AM   #2
handler
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i sport, premium, navi

Acura East in Ajax is ok. I found them to be courteous and on time in terms of service. I got a good deal on my last car, an 04 TL, that I now have traded for a BMW. I have been on several Acura forums for the last five or six years and the one dealership that seems to be highly regarded is the newer one in Markham. If your friend would like to read some good threads on the RDX, go to http://www.vtec.net and look at the "RDX" forum. There are a couple of quite knowledgeable guys on that forum, one of which is working on some aftermarket upgrades. Look for posts from "notyper".