E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - New England > Has anyone heard of German Performance Services (indy shop in Brighton, MA)

11-15-2010, 02:46 PM   #1
ibo
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '09 BSM 335xi e90 LCI M-Sport

Has anyone heard of German Performance Services (indy shop in Brighton, MA)

Like the title says. They're listed on the KW USA website as an authorized dealer/installer, so I'm wonder if anyone has heard of it. Yelp reviews seem to be pretty decent, but I'd like to know anyways. Planning on getting KW V3s, and as far as I know, having a knowledgeable installer is KEY.

Appreciate 0
      11-15-2010, 03:07 PM   #2
watever617
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: bicycle

Yea there pretty good and specialized in german cars. Bring my car there to get a giac flash and injector coding.
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2010, 03:08 PM   #3
I335
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: '08 335i Coupe

Yes - have heard of them but have never been there. They are a GIAC dealer too. Touch base with RoadkillRob - he can give you first hand experience info. I know he was pleased with them - got his GIAC tune there.

Bavarian Performance Group (BPG) in Winchester is also excellent - I have a lot of my indy work done there - have for years. Not a GIAC dealer but these guys are the "Diffsonline" guys. Tell John, Dave, or Andy that Jay sent you if you decide to go that route. They installed my KWs and did a fantastic job...
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2010, 03:35 PM   #4
ibo
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '09 BSM 335xi e90 LCI M-Sport

Thanks for the replies guys. I'm really looking forward to getting coils!

However, I'm a bit nervous about the chirping issue with the V3. I talked to KW USA and they told me that although they are aware of this, they have only witnessed 2 cars that can reproduce this issue at their shop. The guy told me that both of those cars have their heights adjusted above the recommended limit (too high). Weird...hopefully if I get some V3's, I'll be lucky enough not to get any chirping.
Appreciate 0