BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

10-04-2010, 11:29 AM   #1
romak47
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: like a bat out of hell

two thumbs up Bastuck and WSTO

Had a great experience with Bastuck Germany and WSTO..

Andre at Bastuck Germany is super friendly and did a great job on ensuring i
got the best service and exhaust installed on my car.

I ordered the Bastuck quad 85mm exhaust through Julius at WSTO. He was very knowlegable and nice. He let me know that having the resonator delete pipe would not cause drone which was a big concern for me, and of course no drone . I have only one complaint about him is that he is hard to get a reponse from him via email. But he set me up with a great sounding exhaust and made payment easy.. Grats on the new addition to the family BTW!

I cant say enough about Andre though, He was a great service rep at Bastuck Germany and spoke good english.
I could tell he wanted me to have the best exhaust for my 1'er and voiced all my concerns to his technicians.. He even set me up with a complimentary cat-less midpipe for letting them use my car for a week as a US spec template.. None the less, i got exactly what i wanted and couldnt be more pleased with the install time, look and sound of my new exhaust. I get more than 2 compliments a day about it and a lot of snapped necks.. I know cars and this exhaust speaks for itself!!.. It makes my car a whole new beast!..

I highly recommend any type of exhaust from Bastuck!!

And if you live in Germany give Andre or Julius a call in case your interested in Bastuck for your 1'er or even 3'er.. They do exhausts for all sorts of car brands, not just BMW..
JB4, DCI, Digi boost, CSL eyelids, 5% tint, KW v2's. Bastuck 85mm quad w/ berk resonated mids, LED int ltg, Perf SSK, CF int trim, 19" SF-71 rims, CDV mod, BMS OCC, ER+tial charge pipe. AR DP's, Helix IC,meth, drilled slotted rotors
Appreciate 0
      10-15-2010, 08:54 AM   #2
UdubBadger
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: '04 330i ZHP

Garage List
2004 BMW 330i ZHP  [9.50]
2011 135i  [7.46]
2008 328xi  [8.76]
WSTO and Bastuck is like the greatest combo ever... I got mine from them too and they are ALWAYS the best to work with for ANYTHING.
Appreciate 0
      10-17-2010, 07:46 AM   #3
romak47
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: like a bat out of hell

haha. ya.. did you deal with bastuck USA?? i dealt with bastuck germany and they where awesome!!! i even got free mid cat delete and stickers, they even picked up my diffuser from customs a half hour away. lol. good companies.
JB4, DCI, Digi boost, CSL eyelids, 5% tint, KW v2's. Bastuck 85mm quad w/ berk resonated mids, LED int ltg, Perf SSK, CF int trim, 19" SF-71 rims, CDV mod, BMS OCC, ER+tial charge pipe. AR DP's, Helix IC,meth, drilled slotted rotors
Appreciate 0
      10-17-2010, 07:56 AM   #4
UdubBadger
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: '04 330i ZHP

Garage List
2004 BMW 330i ZHP  [9.50]
2011 135i  [7.46]
2008 328xi  [8.76]
I actually got my hands on WSTO's own Bastuck quad set up from their 1 series (they had switched over to the 3D Design one recently). Had a custom pipe welded at a local shop so it fit as a bolt on (no cutting), iCarbon hooked me up with a quad diffuser and I threw it on my car.
Appreciate 0