BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > General M3 Forum (E90 + E92 + E93)

Mporium BMW

09-27-2006, 02:32 PM   #1
Tobizach
Female Car Enthusiast
United_States
Rep
Drives: By the seat of her pants.

Thinking about getting a BMW

Hello new poster here, Ive asked this on different boards for an overall picture.

My husband and I are thinking of a bmw next year, for my next ride, either the new 335 or more likely the new m3

Bmw's sound great to us, really affordable esp from what we read about the m3? its like a budget supercar (by that i mean great price for what you get, I seem to have irked a poster on another page by saying that) and 4yr free service etc.. to boot.

but have a few questions.

What kind of long term reliability do bmw's (m3's in general)have? Any major concerns, things to watch out for etc..?And just curious, ballpark what would out of warranty repairs run (IE Parts cost)? And last but most important question, any one know of a no bs dealer/fleet/service guy in socal? Ive heard good things about Irvine bmw from other boards, but want your input as well.

All the dealers (almost every make) here in nevada are major crooks. We bought are last 2 cars in cali.

Thanks in advance from the bmw clueless (well almost)
Appreciate 0