BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > General M3 Forum (E90 + E92 + E93)

BPM

05-30-2006, 07:59 PM   #1
Jack28
HUSTLER
Rep
Drives: E46 M3-E92 M3

Talking HI

Im New here and Wanted to say Hi to everyone here
I am on M3 forums, 46 Fanatics as well.(have about 1000 post's on them)

I am thinking about putting a deposite on the new M3.
I dont think Im gonna keep my car for more then a 2 years(E46 M3)

Anyway, Im glad to be a member and I look forward in meeting great people and having blast!!!:rocks:

Jack

E92 M3 ZCP- AW/FR w/Extended Leather) Packages: ZCP, 6MT, Fully Loaded
E46 M3 - AW/IR 6 Spd, Fully Loaded. 19'' BBS LM DBK, V-CSL C/F Bmpr, Botld, Diff, V-CSL Custum IR-CF Center Counsel, V-GTR Hood, Dixis Ti 76mm, Meisterschaft Ti Sec. 1&2, EvoSport Headers, CAI, D/A Chip, tck d/a, Alcantera Headliner with Imola Red Sttitching....
Appreciate 0
      05-30-2006, 11:04 PM   #2
res_ipsa
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 325i SparkGraphite

Welcome aboard Jack. Nice lookin M3 u got there.

You should go for the new M3, its a safe bet it'll be better than the e46 m3 in every way You'll be getting your M3 just in time for the new M3 to come out and hopefully for the price to have dropped a little from the crazy high prices dealers are gonna be asking for at first.
Appreciate 0
      05-31-2006, 01:21 AM   #3
Jack28
HUSTLER
Rep
Drives: E46 M3-E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by res_ipsa
Welcome aboard Jack. Nice lookin M3 u got there.

You should go for the new M3, its a safe bet it'll be better than the e46 m3 in every way You'll be getting your M3 just in time for the new M3 to come out and hopefully for the price to have dropped a little from the crazy high prices dealers are gonna be asking for at first.

Thanks man...I love my E46 M3 and keep it very clean

I was thinking what im going to do when the new M3 comes out and
Its a great idea for me to get it cuz i dont think im gonna keep my car for more then 2 year. I have allready had my car for 3 years. Dont get me wrong I have spent alot of money on my car and I love it like nothing else but I dont think I will keep it forever...If I can I would keep my car and get the New M3's but I have to see how my financies work out....But if I can I would.

I seriously cant wait to get some more finalized info on it. I will be going to the Dealer Tomorrow to check it out and see whats up. Ill update this thread when I do.

I dont think Ill pay the mark up price cuz I will order the car and wait for it.
Just like my car Before I bought it there was a $5000 mark up but i didnt pay it cuz I waited 3 months for it...I pre-ordered it.

Thnaks for the Welcome

E92 M3 ZCP- AW/FR w/Extended Leather) Packages: ZCP, 6MT, Fully Loaded
E46 M3 - AW/IR 6 Spd, Fully Loaded. 19'' BBS LM DBK, V-CSL C/F Bmpr, Botld, Diff, V-CSL Custum IR-CF Center Counsel, V-GTR Hood, Dixis Ti 76mm, Meisterschaft Ti Sec. 1&2, EvoSport Headers, CAI, D/A Chip, tck d/a, Alcantera Headliner with Imola Red Sttitching....
Appreciate 0