BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > General M3 Forum (E90 + E92 + E93)

BPM
Closed Thread

04-16-2006, 12:33 PM   #1
KennyL
Rep
n/a
Drives:

Eat your words.................

Well with all the new pix of the M3 coming out that pretty much show this car as being drooltastic. Do you guys think alot of the negativity around the E92 (when it was all masked up!) will disappear and now everyone will jump on the bandwagon.

I mean, at first it seemed like the car may or may not be successful, now it seems like it might be TOO successful? It looks like this is a major design success. WIth a killer engine added to the mix and a good price, forget about it, everyone will have an M3.
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2006, 05:33 PM   #2
schuyler
Rep
n/a
Drives:

Just check out the new uncovered E92 pics, now that you can see the headlights, grills and taillights, which the M3 will share, you can tell that both cars will be successes. And there's nothing as TOO successful
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2006, 08:31 PM   #3
Levit
Rep
n/a
Drives:

yaaaa the new pix of the coupe look nice but its a little too refined for my taste. but the m3 for shure will look badass from the wide fenders and sick rear tire size.

Appreciate 0
      04-16-2006, 08:51 PM   #4
lobstah
Rep
n/a
Drives:

I ate my fuking words. I admit it, i thought this would be sheeit like the sedan e90, but this thing is looking really good. Best m3 ever huh, probably so.
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2006, 10:38 AM   #5
Damager
Rep
n/a
Drives:

just check out any general BMW site, its amazing too see all the words of hate turned into praise. Before every other post said "fuck bangle" now you rarely see any mention of his name.. funny how people change. But hey not a bad thing in my book... now on to convinced the rest of the world
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2006, 01:21 PM   #6
THesecret
Registered
Rep
Drives: Pogo Stick

I always like the e90 generation from the start. Along time ago I learned that you should never go against whats new cause you will always get used to it
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread