E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > Body Kit Info? (ACS, Hamann, etc.)

09-13-2005, 12:04 AM   #1
wyrm11
///Man of Steel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Monaco 335

Body Kit Info? (ACS, Hamann, etc.)

Is there a good site with general info, comparisons, pics, etc of the various body kits available for the e90 in the US?

I've seen various pics of the ACS kit, the Hamann kit, etc and I was just wondering if there was a place that would allow me to know what's out there before I decide on a certain kit. I'm pretty new to all this and I only knew about ACS and Hamann before coming here and seeing the kits that companies like Breyton and Mattig made.

I just don't want to end up going with one kit w/o knowing everything that's out there.

Any help would be much appreciated!
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2005, 07:34 AM   #2
Mark
Administrator
Rep
Drives: 1M

Garage List
theres a post running in the showroom right now which has most of the options listed in one place, check it out:

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4350
      09-13-2005, 01:27 PM   #3
mds82
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2006 325xi

Garage List
hey, i made that thread well kinda
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2005, 01:41 PM   #4
wyrm11
///Man of Steel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Monaco 335

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkE90M3
theres a post running in the showroom right now which has most of the options listed in one place, check it out:

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4350
Thanks Mark. I guess I was just hoping there was a website where I could see various angles of all the kits out there.

Are Hamann, ACS, Mattig, Hartge and Breyton the main companies with kits for BMWs? Are there others?

Sorry for the newb questions, I'm about to get my first BMW so I'm totally new to all this.

Thanks for all the help!
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2005, 01:48 PM   #5
Mark
Administrator
Rep
Drives: 1M

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyrm11
Thanks Mark. I guess I was just hoping there was a website where I could see various angles of all the kits out there.

Are Hamann, ACS, Mattig, Hartge and Breyton the main companies with kits for BMWs? Are there others?

Sorry for the newb questions, I'm about to get my first BMW so I'm totally new to all this.

Thanks for all the help!

if you goto our homepage (http://www.e90post.com) and then click on "LINK" i've tried to list all the major BMW aftermarket manufacturers on there. From there you can goto each manufacturers website where they usually list their respectie kit for the E90 from different angles. The exceptions are Hamann/Alpina (which hasnt updated their webste yet) and RDSport which hasnt released an E90 kit yet.

But overall, those are the big name aftermarket companies for BMWs, but there are many more small companies that make stuff thats harder to find. But over time you will probably come across those less famous kits by just browsing forums etc..

good luck