E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > Updated Bloodletting, bonding, and my 335is*.

Closed Thread

09-18-2010, 02:14 PM   #1
zoom335is
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW E92 335is

Updated Bloodletting, bonding, and my 335is*.

Please refer to the previous bloodletting article, you will have some laughs.

Well, since I had so many insightful (lmfao) bits of feedback and the thread was shut down, I will post a video and photos of the bloodletting as soon as its done.

Understand, people took it too far, it was meant to be for some laughs and good times, something cool, but obviously this is too radical for some people so radical that I had one person say I should kill myself, what kind of human do you have to be to say such a thing. Regardless I have 14 people who already want to be there when I do this, who else has let blood into their car engine, no one, ill be the first to make it a ritual, the first to have my car infused with its owners blood. Hate it, love it, laugh, or insult ill be smiling knowing I have done what I have done, what I wanted to do, no for shock value, something obviously most peoples understanding of why.

Ill post some pics in a week or two.
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread