BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

Closed Thread

08-29-2010, 11:44 PM   #1
Martin_D
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Ford Super Duty

Eric @ PYSPEED Owes me

Eric - You need to pay me. Quit with your BULLSHIT excuses. I gave you over 2 months this has waited long enough.

I will post all of the emails and photos if I do not have a refund by the end of tomorrow, I want the community to know how you treat customers

'
-Martin D.

Last edited by Martin_D; 08-30-2010 at 12:22 AM..
Appreciate 0
      08-29-2010, 11:50 PM   #2
Green///Hell
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 991 GT3, F15 X5, 1199S

Wow that looks horrible. I don't know why people are going for the Arkym parts

Good luck to you
Appreciate 0
      08-29-2010, 11:54 PM   #3
哇靠M3
Captain
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: e92 M3

Garage List
2009 E92 M3  [9.00]
why is a front lip so expensive? the advertise price is only like $750+shippin+tax.
Appreciate 0
      08-29-2010, 11:54 PM   #4
Martin_D
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green///Hell View Post
Wow that looks horrible. I don't know why people are going for the Arkym parts

Good luck to you
I literally opened the box and saw parts that looked like they were broken/used and then sent to me. The fact that Eric told me I damaged the parts from shipping them back to him pissed me off. It has been one bullshit lie after another and I am beyond tired of it.

I expect a refund, just as you told me you would do.
Appreciate 0
      08-29-2010, 11:58 PM   #5
Martin_D
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaSai.M3 View Post
why is a front lip so expensive? the advertise price is only like $750+shippin+tax.
Front lip and rear diffuser. Both parts were shipped to me in damaged condition.

I have plenty of photos and Eric can post them as well to show the quality of this carbon fiber crap.
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2010, 12:09 AM   #6
Martin_D
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

I also lost $150 shipping this crap back to you, this is a joke.
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2010, 12:11 AM   #7
Crazy Bimmer
The Jesal
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Garage List
2009 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin_D View Post
I literally opened the box and saw parts that looked like they were broken/used and then sent to me. The fact that Eric told me I damaged the parts from shipping them back to him pissed me off. It has been one bullshit lie after another and I am beyond tired of it.

I expect a refund, just as you told me you would do.

Wow.

The parts should have been insured from UPS/Fedex, no? Are they not reimbursing the damaged parts?
      08-30-2010, 12:18 AM   #8
davedave
Captain
Rep
Drives: Godzilla

that's suck.
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2010, 12:19 AM   #9
Martin_D
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Bimmer View Post
Wow.

The parts should have been insured from UPS/Fedex, no? Are they not reimbursing the damaged parts?
I assume you mean when Eric shipped them to me?

He wanted me to go after UPS for ruining them, I am not taking part in any of that. These parts were not damaged in shipping...
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2010, 12:21 AM   #10
Crazy Bimmer
The Jesal
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Garage List
2009 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:

He wanted me to go after UPS for ruining them, I am not taking part in any of that. These parts were not damaged in shipping...

Yes, thats what i mean, when Eric shipped them to you. The shipper is always responsible. IMO

The fact you have pictures of the damage before shipping them back to him already proves it wasnt your fault.

Either way, if he said he would refund it after the fact then he should honor that and not expect you to go after the shipping company.

Good luck!
      08-30-2010, 12:27 AM   #11
Martin_D
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Bimmer View Post
Yes, thats what i mean, when Eric shipped them to you. The shipper is always responsible. IMO

The fact you have pictures of the damage before shipping them back to him already proves it wasnt your fault.

Either way, if he said he would refund it after the fact then he should honor that and not expect you to go after the shipping company.

Good luck!
Thanks, I agree 100%

He agreed if I shipped the broken parts he would issue me a refund. Parts arrive back in his hands and he tells me I damaged them during shipping go after UPS.

Eric, tell your boss to pay up. I told you I would keep quiet on the forums if you honored your word - you caused this on yourself.
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2010, 12:33 AM   #12
Martin_D
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Related Transaction
Date Type Status Details Amount
Jun 8, 2010 Charge From Credit Card Completed Details $1,578.00 USD

Business Name:
PYSPEED
Email:
sales@pyspeed.com
Business Contact Information

Customer Service URL: http://www.pyspeed.com
Customer Service Email: sales@pyspeed.com
Customer Service Phone: 866-207-3722

Amount sent:
-$1,578.00 USD
Fee amount:
$0.00 USD
Net amount:
-$1,578.00 USD

Date:
Jun 8, 2010
Time:
19:39:26 PDT
Completed
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2010, 12:59 AM   #13
PYSpeed.com
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BC Forged Wheels

Martin,

We never blamed you for the shipping damage. We agreed to do a full refund and just asked you to return the parts with insurance purchase. Instead, you threw the parts in the box with bubble wrapping sitting on the side and box barely taped. Thus, the parts came back heavily scratched and broken.

You said you put shipping insurance on it, we tried to claim thru UPS but UPS said there wasn't any insurance on this. You own a business yourself, and you are so careful with all your own car parts showing on your threads. The facts that you just threw our parts in there for return is puzzling to us. This transaction was thru PayPal and their Seller Protection has advised us to let PayPal determine this.

We been on M3post for quite some time and many customers can speak on what PYSpeed stands for and how we value customer service.

This is what's returned to us ~

Last edited by PYSpeed.com; 08-30-2010 at 01:05 AM..
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2010, 01:57 AM   #14
1cleanm6
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: M5 comp/Range/i3S

Hey man,

from ever vendor ive dealt with so far, eric has surpassed all of them. His level of customer service is top notch!!

I had an A+ transaction with him, and i will always go to him first for anything i need.

I have the same lip and its perfect,

How can you expect him to refund you when he got a cracked front lip?
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2010, 02:09 AM   #15
M3_LIN
LM-R Whore.
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 White M3 Sedan

wow.. this is blowing up like crazy!!!!

I have met Eric in person multiple times and he seems like a great guy. I got a few parts from him as well and i have had no problems. Shipping was flawless to me.

I say just let Paypal handle this and see what they say.

Let us know what happens.

Ed Lin

09AWE90M: Light headlight tint, Full front end clear bra wrap(Harris@InstyleGraphics), Ceramic tint(40%), Piaa GTX H3 bulb, HID 8k AE, 6k Low, INT Luxer1 lights, RD springs, LMR 20X9 +8, 20X10 +18 (Dave @ Status), Vertice CF hood Ducts(Dat @ VertexUSA), Tecnocraft FULL Envy Intake system+plenum(KEVLAR)+cabin filter covers, Meister GTC exhaust, Arkym F LIP.
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2010, 02:17 AM   #16
kitw
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F91 M8, 991.2 GT3

Martin, I'm really curious as to why you refused to place a claim with UPS, that clearly looks like UPS's fault in the first place. Eric has been great with me service wise, and I would definitely order from him again. If a piece arrives damaged to me, most vendors would simply let the shipping company handle it. I don't think that is unreasonable.

It really does look like you took damaged parts and they got further damaged back to Eric. I think you should have been more reasonable about placing the claim with UPS, they are actually really good about it and handle it quickly. I had a $1500 lens that a guy claimed was damaged in shipping, UPS processed the refund almost immediately and shipped the parts back to me for inspection. They gave me the option of keeping the part or keeping the refund. It was pretty easy.

I buy a ton of parts, as I'm sure you do as evidenced by photos of your car. I hate buying cosmetic stuff like lips and diffusers mail order because of this stuff, but the shippers will fit it. It's impossible to get things there 100% of the time, and that is why there is the option of insurance. Eric did you a BIG favor (since he was going to end up eating it) by letting you ship the parts back for a refund, and clearly the parts arrived damaged worse than they were when they arrived to you.

Eric is definitely one of those guys you want on your side, from giving great prices to great customer service. This thread reinforces my decision to buy from him, despite having to pay 9.25% sales tax!
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2010, 02:18 AM   #17
哇靠M3
Captain
Taiwan
Rep

Garage List
2009 E92 M3  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1cleanm3 View Post
Hey man,

from ever vendor ive dealt with so far, eric has surpassed all of them. His level of customer service is top notch!!

I had an A+ transaction with him, and i will always go to him first for anything i need.

I have the same lip and its perfect,

How can you expect him to refund you when he got a cracked front lip?
I think I would have to side with 1cleanm3. Eric@PYSpeed has always been a pleasure to work with. I've spent big money with him and referred customers to him too. All were very happy with his service and how he handles problems even after delivery.

Also, to keep back on topic. MartinD, your pictures show hair line crack on them. From the pics, it doesn't look like the cracks were deeps cracks. But, when PYSpeed received the product, it seems like the product was completely cracked. Obviously somewhere in between we have some packaging problem. If it was wrapped and shipped back just like the way it came out of the factory, there shouldn't be problems like that.

To keep everything as neutral as possible, I think it's still best to have Paypal side with this one. Since the transaction is done on Paypal, they do have a say to evaluate who's right and wrong. Secondary damage that occurs will be on the shipper who ships back the item. Seller ships item to buyer on full insurance. If you return the product for refund, you should have bought insurance too. If this is the case, then Paypal would have asked you for tracking information on your shipment back to Eric@PYspeed. They would easily figure out if insurance was bought on the return shipment and etc.

Last edited by 哇靠M3; 08-30-2010 at 02:44 AM..
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2010, 03:00 AM   #18
henryyxyu
Captain
No_Country
Rep
Drives: YXZ

Thought I'd chime in on this too

It seems like its UPS's problem for cracking the lip even more everytime the thing gets shipped. It happens because some of the guys just arn't too careful tossing boxes around (its happened to a computer I've bought online before, case got dented like crazy even with the syrofoam and airbubbles protecting it. the irony was it even had a fragile sticker on the outside, go figure. ) You can't blame the guy for a mistake that someone else did. Go after UPS or paypal for a refund.

Like everyone said before, Erics a great guy! Done business with him a couple of times and I refer him to alot of my M3 buddies to purchase their ARKYM parts from. I even got a ARKYM product from him too! (my avatar has a small picture of the lip I got if you wanted to see the proof of purchase.) I got it flawless with no blemishes or defects whatsoever. It just happened to be bad luck that some UPS carrier was just too careless to toss around the box or something and cracked the lip both times shipping
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2010, 03:18 AM   #19
jrAdiRon
DaStig
Philippines
Rep

Eric has done nothing but great service with me. I really am looking forward to future purchases from him just because he seems like a very good man.

If return packaging was done correctly this whole issue wouldn't have risen. Eric did his part accordingly, customer should have also done his. Nuff said!

With both sides of the story told, I think it is best to listen to what paypal has to say since transaction was done through them, just like what some of you have mentioned.

Last edited by jrAdiRon; 08-30-2010 at 03:26 AM..
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2010, 03:59 AM   #20
Johnny Lin
Lieutenant General
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: AW E92 M3

Been dealing with Eric@PYSpeed for many times already. Eric has alway prvoided me nothing but great service. Always took care of me when there is a issue and make srure that Im satisfied. And I do have to agree with kitw, most vendors here wont take any responsible for the shipping damage. But instead, Eric agree to refund you and stand behind his product. Got the Arkym lip from Eric, the fitment is perfect. The best CF Lip that I have ever used.
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2010, 04:20 AM   #21
shawshank772
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 135i and 16 M3

Did everyone miss this or is it just me.
"You said you put shipping insurance on it, we tried to claim thru UPS but UPS said there wasn't any insurance on this"

So, it was previously damaged upon shipping to the customer..Why was it not insured then. Subsequently, if it was insured upon shipping to the customer why wasnt that claim filed under that shipment number? Its obvious that it wasnt initially insured. If it had been I dont think any of this would have been an issue.

Instead you then tried to defraud UPS. By having your customer pay for the shipping and the insurance. Then file a claim saying it was damaged in shipment. Yet it was previously damaged. Then you get pissed that the customer didnt insure a previously damaged item. You guys are flippin shady to say the least.

[QUOTE=Eric@PYSpeed.com;7914552]Martin,

We never blamed you for the shipping damage. We agreed to do a full refund and just asked you to return the parts with insurance purchase. Instead, you threw the parts in the box with bubble wrapping sitting on the side and box barely taped. Thus, the parts came back heavily scratched and broken.

You said you put shipping insurance on it, we tried to claim thru UPS but UPS said there wasn't any insurance on this. You own a business yourself, and you are so careful with all your own car parts showing on your threads. The facts that you just threw our parts in there for return is puzzling to us. This transaction was thru PayPal and their Seller Protection has advised us to let PayPal determine this.

We been on M3post for quite some time and many customers can speak on what PYSpeed stands for and how we value customer service.
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2010, 05:28 AM   #22
PYSpeed.com
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BC Forged Wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawshank772 View Post
Did everyone miss this or is it just me.
"You said you put shipping insurance on it, we tried to claim thru UPS but UPS said there wasn't any insurance on this"

So, it was previously damaged upon shipping to the customer..Why was it not insured then. Subsequently, if it was insured upon shipping to the customer why wasnt that claim filed under that shipment number? Its obvious that it wasnt initially insured. If it had been I dont think any of this would have been an issue.

Instead you then tried to defraud UPS. By having your customer pay for the shipping and the insurance. Then file a claim saying it was damaged in shipment. Yet it was previously damaged. Then you get pissed that the customer didnt insure a previously damaged item. You guys are flippin shady to say the least.
Quote:

Shawshank772,

We ship everything with Insurance on it. Martin insisted it was not damaged by shipping and wanted to return for refund ASAP! Therefore we asked him to return products with insurance. However, UPS confirmed with us there was no insurance included on the return package. Products got damaged and were broken in many areas due to poor packaging.

Hence we are where we are at ~
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread