BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

08-03-2010, 06:11 AM   #1
onefastman
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2009 135i 2011 e92m dct

I Love Icarbon!

There I said it, I am no longer hiding who I am

Seriously though the guys are great in customer service and their product is unparalled. So much so that my gf and I are making a trip out of it. Starting off in stl, then to atl for a few days, then mia for a few, back to atl for a few, and then stl on the 14th. 12 days in all and I will come back with some new goodies. I will take some pics before we leave and am looking into having a shoot once the new stuff is on. Anyone know what it could be? (hint hoods and trunks are not out of production yet)

Any guesses?
Legal Disclaimer: Anything I or anyone else says about my vehicle on this website(1addicts.com or any affiliated or nonaffiliated sites), pertaining to modifications, is only to gain acceptance from my/our peers, and does not actually represent anything actually existing on my car, and thus, cannot be held against me in any issues, i.e. warranty claims, that may arise.
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2010, 11:30 AM   #2
Chris@iCARBON
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Honda

Paul you should be getting here friday right?
      08-03-2010, 11:31 AM   #3
randomquickness
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 996tt

do a photo shoot with IAMHOLLYWOOD. Have fun on your road trip!
      08-03-2010, 12:48 PM   #4
IZAGLO
Mbira
United_States
Rep
Drives: Sedonna Red 09 135i SOLD

I am very impressed as well with there customer service and product quality...and my never ending e-mails to Andy have all been answered..Not sure how he has put up with me LOL..But i am going the DRY route on all my CF on the car and as money becomes available it will certainly be adding more.... My Grills and Plates were shipped so will have them 8/5 so FedEx say's...I as well have something that nobody has from iCarbon....a request that has personalized my car...

quote fastman "Anyone know what it could be?
Left and Right exterior mirrors????
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2010, 05:26 PM   #5
onefastman
Major General
Rep

I dropped him a line and if we can get it on by 600 on Saturday then he will shoot it.

Post pics of the dry parts once you get them on!

Friday later on it will take 11hrs and we will leave at 8 or so. Mario, call me

Nope not mirrors.
Legal Disclaimer: Anything I or anyone else says about my vehicle on this website(1addicts.com or any affiliated or nonaffiliated sites), pertaining to modifications, is only to gain acceptance from my/our peers, and does not actually represent anything actually existing on my car, and thus, cannot be held against me in any issues, i.e. warranty claims, that may arise.
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2010, 05:52 PM   #6
Eyeman
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2008 135 blk, blk, step

Garage List
Atlanta has some BMW regulars that get together. PM me or post over in that section and you might get some people to meet up with. My One's been malfunctioning for a while now, you can always just come by and fix it for me..lol.
Injen, RR OCC, MadDad Whisper, donut spare, 19x8.5et43fr 19x9.5et45r Volk LE37's, rear fenders rolled/pulled, PSS4S 225/35fr 255/30r, KW V1's, AR coated catless dps, Cross strutbar, CF grills and license plate holder, iCarbon diffuser, ETS black anodized FMIC, M3 control arms, Quaife, ER chargepipe, ForgeDV's, Topspeed Custom Tune, V3sims, Braille, Andrey_GTA rear hub mod, Ebay Mstyle front bumper and performance style side skirts.
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2010, 06:58 PM   #7
onefastman
Major General
Rep

I will post and see if I can get away for a bit. Anyone in Marietta or buckhead?
Appreciate 0
      08-04-2010, 11:59 AM   #8
Chris@iCARBON
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Paul take some pictures with the iCarbon shirt in different locations lol! Gotta cover the whole world!
      08-04-2010, 12:29 PM   #9
Sylon
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i, SG/CR, 6MT, M-Sport

Garage List
2011 135i  [9.20]
Interesting. I've gone 2 weeks without a single response about the problem I am having with my front lip. Not a single word from them. All I want is a resolution for the issue, is that so hard to ask???

Its sad though, to think that over the course of a year I was going to go with them for a CF diffuser, hood and trunk. But I am losing faith in them by the day.

2011 BMW 135i | Space Gray | ///M-Sport | BMW CCA #450291
Facebook / Instagram / YouTube / Twitter
Appreciate 0
      08-04-2010, 12:45 PM   #10
IZAGLO
Mbira
United_States
Rep
Drives: Sedonna Red 09 135i SOLD

don't loose faith buddy...iCarbon's goodies are very well made and IMO GREAT to support a small business just getting off the ground...Pick up the phone man if needed and call Chris or Andy....sometimes e-mails can take a bit sometimes but they do respond even to lunatics like me LOL...
Appreciate 0
      08-04-2010, 01:14 PM   #11
Chris@iCARBON
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylon View Post
Interesting. I've gone 2 weeks without a single response about the problem I am having with my front lip. Not a single word from them. All I want is a resolution for the issue, is that so hard to ask???

Its sad though, to think that over the course of a year I was going to go with them for a CF diffuser, hood and trunk. But I am losing faith in them by the day.
Andy is answering to your issue as we speak. I spoke to him this morning about it and really cannot explain how it got overlooked. No worries your issue will be resolved.
      08-04-2010, 01:45 PM   #12
onefastman
Major General
Rep

Will do guys I brought the shirt with me for this very purpose.
Appreciate 0