E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > Suntek Film - Any experience/comments?

12-14-2006, 09:25 AM   #1
Biemdreamer
Ferris Bueller
Rep
Drives: 2007 E90 328i

Suntek Film - Any experience/comments?

I did a search for Suntek film prior to placing this post and nothing came up....I apologize if this type of film has been discussed.

My 2006 325 received Suntek Film @ the dealer after my purchase in 9/2006. After getting more education on film I learned that the product is a Carbon Dyed film which carries a lifetime warranty against fading. Total cost was $200. Thus far it has done a nice job with glare, clarity, cure, dot matrix and heat reduction. My question is if I should use this again in my 2007 328 which will be replacing my 325 due to a dealer approved body shop misadventure after my purchase.

Any advise/input is appreciated. I inquired with the installer regarding Ceramic - he stated he would install it if I purchased the film but he didn't feel it was worth the additional cost.

I want to do it correctly the first time. Thanks.
Appreciate 0
      12-14-2006, 10:11 AM   #2
canucklion
pull my finger to get your kinder® surprise
Canada
Rep
Drives: circles around you

stick with what you've got, I have suntech on mine as well (for about 5 months now), and I like it

same story with my installer, straight foward guy, he said, just stick with what works and recommneded suntech