BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

05-14-2010, 04:46 PM   #1
1013mm
aka 1013MM
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: pokingly flush

Garage List
2009 135i  [8.26]
Thumbs up Dan@UnitedBMW: A Picture Perfect Transaction

TWO THUMBS UP FOR Dan@UnitedBMW

A while back in Feb, I contacted Dan@UnitedBMW that I wanted to get a set of BMW Performance Brakes and rotors. Dan gave me the lowest price and was on top of his communication game, my messages were answered within 24 hours and usually almost instantly, if he was online. The transaction was fast and harmless like everyone should be. When I first received the package, everything was packaged nicely each in their own individual boxes. Unfortunately, I did find a pair of calipers that were damaged by the shipping company and frantically contacted Dan. To my surprise Dan set me up right away the next day and had the replacements sent along with a printed return label to send back the damaged ones. Upon arrival, everything seemed fine, I just didn't have the time until April to get the package installed. During installation my installer found out that I received a wrong caliper and had two of the same sides. Once again I contacted Dan and he was able to get me all set up within a week! Keep in mind, this is shipping back and forth from GA to CA, we're not exactly neighbors. I finally was able to have everything setup a few weeks ago and now I am a VERY HAPPY and SATISFIED customer!

In short Dan@UnitedBMW was:
- Honest
- Efficient
- Communicative
- Supportive
- A GREAT guy! I mean look at what he has given back to the community single-handedly on top of his busy dealership schedule!

FEEL FREE TO ASK HIM ABOUT GETTING OEM PARTS FOR YOUR BMWS!!! YOU WON'T REGRET IT!
      05-17-2010, 02:03 PM   #2
S54dan
I no longer work for United BMW!
Rep
Drives: E46 M3, E46 330i ZHP, E36 325i

Garage List
1994 BMW 325i  [8.50]
2005 M3  [9.66]
2005 325i  [8.00]
2003 330i ZHP  [9.00]
Thanks John!!!! Vendors, this guy is an A+++ customer

Enjoy those beauties!!! Can't wait to see more pictures!